Chpt. 9

~Previously~

"I've missed you mini me!" Gil said as he almost hugged the life out of you.

"I missed you too bubba!" You said grinning like a fool.

Then out of who knows where a dark haired chocolate eyed man walks over.

"I this the rittre girru you arways tark about?" (Is this the little girl you always talk about?)

"Ja! Zhe mini awesomness!"

"I'm (first name)"

"Oh, I am Kiku Honda." With that the odd man bowed. "But i am better know as Japan."

"Cool! Im (country name)!!" You were so happy to see new people that weren't Francis...>.<

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have been reunited with your brothers for around a month.

"So, Mini Me, how was your B-days with Fran?" Gil asked.

"Didn't celebrate them....Didn't really celebrate anything..." You responded

"Vell then! Zhe Awesomeness vill just have to make sure you have a AWESOME Christmas!!" Gil said adding his signature laughed with a 'Kesesesesese'

Then you heard the crash, And the door fly open. The cold wind came in and you clung to Gilbert. Hanging tightly to Gil's shirt and closing your eyes tight you didn't feel the cloth go over your mouth, you didn't see the sudden blackness, and you didn't hear Gil screaming at you to wake up, that you had to fight them. You just didn't, for once when you thought your life was going well.....You were wrong....

You saw nothing when you woke up, blackness with a stinging smell in your nose and a dreaded ringing. 'Hit on the head? who knows...' That's when you realized you had a night mask on. Carefully pulling it off you saw one thing you hoped to never see again. EVER......

~Gil's POV~

(Back Flash)

"WAKE UP!! (NAME), (NAME!!) WAKE UP PLEASE!!! (NAAAMMMEEEE)!!!!" I Screamed and screamed for her to wake up but then next thing I knew I was out cold......

I woke up with pain in my head and Ludwig tending to a cut that I got.

"Danke Bruder" I said quietly. All I saw was him nod.

"Where's (Name)? Did they really take her?" My head was spinning now with possibilities.

"Ja, but don't vorry bruder, we will get her back."

"Ok..." I went to stand up only to be grabbed by Ludwig.

"Nein, you have to rest...."

"Ok...."

After a long nap on the couch we went out and started our search....