Chapter four-The Transformation

A/N: hi everyone! sorry for not uploading in like, 100 months! im such a bad writer :)

Bindi and Chrissy caught the bus to the shops. They were planning on blowing Chrissy'slifes savings on clothes... *sigh*

"So where do you want to go first?" Chrissyasked Bindi. They were standing in the middle of the entrance. People were giving themannoyed looks since they were blocking their way.

"How about a hair cut?" Bindi asked.

Chrissy looked at her long, sliky brown hair. "I don't know..."

"Come on! It'll look good!" Bindi said as she dragged her down the escalator to the hair salon.

"Um... okay then..." Chrissy winced as they approached the hairdressers.

"HI!" Bindi said. "We would like a wash, cut and a blowcut."

"When?"

"Now...if you have time..."

"Yes. That will be $53.75."

Bindi grabbed Chrissy's wallet and fetched out the money. She then gave to to the lady.

"Come this way, please." She said as she gave Bindi the change.

They followed the lady to the back and sat on a black, shiny chair. The lady went over to Chrissy and examined her hair.

"I know what I'll do..."

"Wow. You look so different!" Bindi exclaimed when she saw Chrissy for the first time since the hair cut. Chrissy's hair was now a short bob. It was still shiny though.

"I haven't seen it yet. Is it bad?"

"No. No. No. It's Amazing!" Bindi said as she turned the chair to face the mirror.

Chrissy gasped as she saw herself. "Wow! Whos' that sexy beast?"

Bindi laughed.

Chrissy got out of the chair and thanked the lady, then they went shopping. They went to JayJays and looked at the clothes. Bindi of course went straight to the $5 pile. "HEY CHRISSY!"

"Yea?" Chrissy called from the entrance where she was standing awkwardly where Bindi left her...

"Check this out!"

Chrissy walked over to Bindi and saw that she was holding up a dress.

"That's...that's the one." Chrissy said and ran to try it on.

"Are you done?" Bindi asked impatiently.

"Yes." Chrissy said as she stepped out of the changing room.

"Wow. You look great. You are wearing that to school tomorrow."