Chapter two-Tucker time

Chrissy mouth dropped as she stared at the sweetest piece of eyecandy right in front of her. Tye Tucker was wearing a black shirt, that showed off his perfect abs, and jeans. She was kind of embarassed that her wallet was hot pink.

"Is this yours?" Tye asked, with his deep sexy voice.

Chrissy quickly wiped away the drool that was hanging out of her mouth and nodded. He grinned as he saw that.

"Here you go, Chrissy!" He held out her wallet and she gracefully took it, her fingers touching his slightly.

"T-Thanks!" Chrissy blushed, her heart beating rapidly. "Hey you... you know my name?"

"Yeah, I know everybody's names." He smiled before walking off. "Bye!"

"Bye!" Chrissy called out to him and he turned and wave. She couldn't believe that she talked to Tye Tucker! She so had to tell Bindi this. As she made her way to the cinemas, someone glomped her.

"CHRISSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAY!" A voice screeched out.

Chrissy looked behind and saw Bindi. "Oh. My. Gosh. Bindi! You'll never believe who I just talked to!"

"WHO?!!!!!" Bindi asked, well more like demanded.

Chrissy went close to her ears and whispered; "Tye Tucker."

"WHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT?!" Bindi screamed, making EVERYONE in the cinemas cover their ears.

"Geez, Bindi!" Chrissy dragged her to somewhere more quieter. "We're still in public!"

"Sorry!" She apologized. "So anyway, what happened? Tell me EVERYTHING!"

It took about 10 minutes to tell Bindi what happened, it would normally take about 1 or 2 minutes but Bindi just had to comment on every comment. The people who were walking past them thought they were crazy. Well, they thought only BIndi was. She finally calmed down and started to talk normal again. "DAAAAAAMMMN girl! I'm jealous of you!"

"Hahahahahha!" CHrissy laughed.(well that was kind of obvious) "Lets go watch a movie now."

"Yeah! Let's watch hmm.. The Human Centipede!" Bindi grinned.

"Oh god." Chrissy face palmed herself.

---

Thanks for reading :)