Avant-garde (kth) {smut}

Taehyung had been at work more often than not, and sometimes, it felt like your marraige was failing.

You understood he was an idol, and you understood he loved his job. But some days, you felt like he loved his job a whole lot more than you.

Tonight was another late night in the studio with the boys, and with your nerves coming to a boil, you decided to take the time to pop open a bottle of red wine and pull out an extraordinarily large canvas. Taehyung had gifted it to you for your previous birthday, but you had yet to figure out what to use it for. But, as you cover the floor in a white sheet and set the canvas on top, you decided a good deal of finger painting would relieve some of your stress.

It had been nearly three hours since you've started though, and two bottles of wine in, not a call or text from Taehyung had found it's way into your cellphone. You didn't much mind the silence, but when the lock to your apartment clicked and the door creaked open, you couldn't help some of the excitement bubbling inside. You were a tad tipsy, you knew that, but it wouldn't excuse the events that occurred next.

"Baby girl? I'm home." He sounded so tired, so stressed.

"Taehyungie~ Come and join me." Taehyung took off his jacket and shoes, walking over to you with a smile on his face and a chuckle escaping his lungs.

"Baby, I would love to. But not tonight, I'm too tired." As he leaned down to kiss your forehead, you couldn't stop the words that left your mouth. You knew you would regret it, but at the same time, you felt it needed to be said.

"You're always too tired.."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

You closed the can of paint you had been using and picked up your bottle of nearly empty wine, taking a swig as you stood up. "We hardly have enough time to even talk, Taehyung."

"Baby, I have Sundays off-"

"-which you spend sleeping, for the most part."

You couldn't stop yourself from the words slipping your mouth, and the expression on his face darkened the more you both spoke. "Oh?" He said "I don't see you doing too much to help pay the bills."

"I sell my paintings. You would know and remember this if you actually took some time to talk to me for once in your damn life."

You brought the wine bottle up to your lips again but Taehyung quickly snatched it from your hand and slammed it on the coffee table.

"How drunk can you get?" He said.

"Not drunk enough. Tell me, when's the last time we've even had sex?!" He opened and closed his mouth, piercing his lips into a thin line as he stared daggers into your skull.

"Yeah, that's what I fucking thought. For all I know, you could be cheating on me. Am I not good enough for you?!" You pushed on his chest gently, but he stood tall against you. "Do your little assistants turn you on more than I ever could, huh?!"

You went to push him again, but Taehyung grabbed your wrists. Almost so tight, you thought they would bruise.

"You really think I would fuck another woman that isn't you? Are you that insecure, (Y/N)?"

His body grew closer to yours and that's when you felt it.

That's when you felt the bulge in his pants press against your thigh, and your face immediately flushed. You felt heat pool up inside your stomach when he leaned over, brushing his lips against your ear ever so gently and breathed out: "I've wanted to fuck you since I walked through the door."