Chapter 2

I was walking in the hallway hoping to find someone who can tell me where I am and how to get outta of here. But suddenly I saw the light coming from the door. I run towards the door and opened it to find a library room with all candles still lit up...

Ok, someone must be living here, but who??I got it! I'll start shouting!Maybe that will get someone's attention!

I got it! I'll start shouting!
Maybe that will get someone's attention!

So I started to shout.

Sonic:" HELLO!! ANYONE HOME!!!! IF YOU ARE!! THEN CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE I AM!!! SO THAT I CAN LEAVE!!"...

???:" Would you please be quiet!, I can't sleep with all the shouting!!"..

Sonic:" Who said that!!"

???: " look behind you"...

I turned around to look who was talking...

It wasn't a mobian or a person, it was a bird whose on fire...

HOW CAN THAT BIRD TALK AND HOW IS IT STILL ALIVE WHEN IT'S ON FIRE!!

Sonic:" uhm, who are you and what are you?"

I asked the strange bird who he is and what he is, because curious..

???:" I'm Flame the Phoenix, keeper of the library room and magic spells room..and also who are you?"...

Sonic:" I'm Sonic, Sonic the hedgehog, hero of mobian, so your name is Flame the Phoenix, right?"..

Flame:" that is right.."

Sonic:" so you're like someone's pet"

Flame:" I'm No one's pet!, I'm the keeper of my master's library and his spell rooms, just in case someone broke in like you!"..

Sonic:" woah, hold on! I didn't break in to steel something from your so call 'master', No broke in to find someone who can tell me where I am?"...

That didn't sound right.

Flame: " fine, but I'm keeping my eye on you, Sonic"...

Sonic:" whatever,but can you tell me where the heck I am?"

Flame:" You're in my Master's castle in his library room, he might come back some time now?"..

Sonic:" Ok, and who is this your 'master' that you keep speaking of?"..

Flame: "Zack Auditore is my master?"...

Sonic:" ZACK!?, AS IN THE BLACK MYSTERIOUS HEDGEHOG WHOSE EYES ARE RED LIKE DEATH !!, HE'S YOUR MASTER!!!"

Flame:" Yes indeed he is my master, you know him?"

Sonic:" Of course I know him!, well not that very well, but I know which master your talking about?, so this must be his castle right?"

Flame:" correct!, and yes it is his castle that he created from his own magic,"

Sonic:" cool!, so you know Zack, correct?"..

Flame:" Absolutely, he created me, I know EVERYTHING about him, why you ask?"

Sonic:" Nothing much, I just wanted to know what he's hiding from ?,can you tell me what secrets does he keeping from hiding us?"

Flame:" I'm afraid I can't not do that, I promise My master to NOT to tell ANYONE about him and his past!"

His past?, what happened to his past?..
Now I'm even more curious than before?, that
bird better tell me, promise or not, I need to know happened to him, maybe that will explain everything why he's always like that?

Flame:" now if you excuse me, I'm going back to sleep"...

Sonic:" No!, Wait!, please tell me!!, I can keep your master secrets! I promise!"..

Flame:" Hmm... can you really keep a secret, if not, then both of us will die!"...

Man, that secrets must be a real big ...

Sonic:" Yes, I promise that I will keep a secret, see look"

I put my one hand up and my other hand to my heart and said-

Cross my heart and hope to die...

Flame:" *sign*...ok, but everything you hear or sees stays in this room, got it!

Sonic:" you can count on me, Flame"..

Flame:" Good, now go sit there and get comfortable, because this story of my master's life past isn't an happy ending..

So I sit there on the couch, getting comfortable, ready to hear a story of Zack's past. Heh, if you think about it, it looks like that I'm having a bed time story except that this story doesn't have happy endings..