Chapter 5

-Alyssa's pov-
I put the kid down but I hit my fist together and said, "Time to stop this fire," and I took a deep breath and started eating it. Once it was all gone I rubbed my stomach and said, "Now I have a fire in my belly," the gang was shocked but I looked at the little girl and saw she had a small burn on her wrist. I sat on the back of my knees and said, "Hello could I see your wrist?" She was scared but gently let me see her arm, I smiled and held my hand above her burned and healed it. She had a giant smile and said, "Thank you ms I'm Rin," I smiled and said, "Hello Rin my names Alyssa were are your parents?" She looked down and I knew my answer, I gentle rubbed her head and said, "It's alright I lost my parents too when I was your age, but do you have someone to go to?"

-Inuyasha's pov-
I smelled his scent and growled, the kid smiled and said, "Lord Sesshomaru takes care of me," Alyssa smiled and asked if she would like help finding him. But we heard an annoying voice and saw Sesshomaru and his servant, the kid ran over and talked to him. He looked up at Alyssa but his eyes slightly widen but returns back to normal, Alyssa coughed and I saw she had some smoke coming out of her mouth. I asked if that was normal but she chuckled and said, "I ate the flames to fast so kinda having heart burn," Kagome told her that was cool but the villagers thanked us.

-Alyssa's pov-
Before the kid and strange male could take off I quickly walked over and said, "Rin," they stopped and she asked if I was ok. I smiled and got on one knee and held my hand out and said, "Here so once you need help or if it gets to cold out this will protect you." And I placed my other hand over my palm and used my steel and ice magic and made a necklace(below), once it was done I removed my hand and showed her.