†Knight 19: Family†

† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †
Another supper sad and shocking chapter! I'm sorry if this is too sad but it has to be for the story to go on!

† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †

†Knight 19: Family†

???'s POV

We were now at the gates of Cross Academy. Our deep red hair being ruffled in the wind.

"Are you ready?" I asked my brother in my usual deep and rich voice.

He looked into my green eyes with his own emerald orbs. "Well I didn't wall all the way over here for nothing." He grumbled, crossing his arms.

We spread our purple-black wings and flew towards the Moon Dorm. My brother's long crimson red flowed in the wind. "You look like a girl, like always." I commented with a snicker.

He shot me a death glare. "And you look like something the cat dragged in, your hair is a mess." He then pointed an angry finger at me. "And my hair is only an inch longer then your neck length hair, ya bastard!"

He got me there, though I really hate to admit it. "At least I get the girls, girls dig a guy with wavy surfer hair." I grinned.

"At least I make a living with a decent job."

Oh he did not just go there...

Yui's POV

Familiar scents filled our nose and I looked out the window. I widened our eyes when two red haired males were in front of the window, their dark bat like wings keeping them afloat in the air.

I backed us away as the two male Succubus enters through the window. One of them holding a bundle on his back.

'Who are these two, Yui?'

Yukiko asked me with concern.

"Hello, Yui." The two males said in one go.

~Hello... ~big brother Sen... ~Gene...~

I greeted my elder brother and younger brother.

"Big sister." Gene said back.

>And you were complaining about me not telling you about having a sibling.>

Yanase grumbled.

We all sat in a circle in the centre of our dorm room floor. Maria sat on her bed with a pillow clutched in her arms as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

~What are the two of you doing here?~

I ask with an uneasy ring to my voice.

Sen put on a playful hurt look and dramatically placed a hand over his hart and leaned back slightly. "I'm hurt Yui. Can't a brother visit his favorite little sister whiles dragging the youngest along?" He said in his usual non-serious voice.

"Would you shove a cork up it. I didn't get woken up before sunrise to listen to your load of bull, ya drama queen." Gene complained with a grumble.

My sisterly instincts kicked in and I smacked both of them over the head. "Sen, I thought you learned your lesson last time you woke Gene up before raising hours. Gene! Watch that mouth of yours!" I scolded them and they simply nodded vigorously.