†Knight 4: My Little Lamb†

Yukiko's POV

Walking around at night, I really should be in class, but it's so boring that I don't want to tonight.

As I strolled around, I noticed four girls out and about. Humans to be exact~

I walked over to them. "Are you four alright?" I asked gently, seeing as one of the girls had a small cut on her ankle, it was bleeding slightly. "Oh... um... yes, she just tripped and fell is all." The tallest of the three answered.

I bent down on one knee and took out my handkerchief. "This is one of the reasons why Day Class students shouldn't be out of their dorms at night~" I sang lightly as I wrapped her ankle with my light purple handkerchief.

Once done, I stood up and helped the long haired girl stand up as well. "I'll bring you four back to your dorms." I said gently before walking towards the Day Class Girls' dorm.

I looked over my shoulder. "Well, I don't think I can find or bring you all back if you don't come with me." I noticed them blush and nod before walking over to me. Once they were next to me, we all walked back.

We made it to the front of the dorm building. "This should be far enough." I state. "You four shouldn't come out at night, next time it might be that silver haired boy and not me that finds you." I winked before walking off.

"Hai~ Kuran-senpai!" I heard them say before the sound of their footsteps rang through my hearing range.

I walked a good few meters before stopping. "You can come out now, mr. Disciplinary Committee." A few seconds after I called out, that silver haired, soon-to-be-Level E, boy stepped out from behind a tree.

"I'm surprised you didn't try to eat them." Was all he said. "What? No 'hello'? Oh well..." I sigh playfully. "I wouldn't drink their blood, I'm not really interested in human blood, much-less female human blood." I walk closer to him.

Once I was close, I lifted my hand and rested it on his cheek. "I much prefer the blood of... a Level E." his eye widen at my words and his hand reached for his gun. "Don't worry," I stop him from pulling out his 'Bloody Rose', "I won't drink your blood... yet anyways." I chuckle before walking off.

"See you later, little lamb!~" I said as I waved but I did not turn around.

'Soon... very soon, my little lamb... You'll become one of them...' I chuckled softly at my thoughts.

Time Skip

Takuma just finished explaining to me about what happens during Valentines day around here, which it's tomorrow apparently. "Huh... sounds like a fun event." I comment as I lean back on the couch.

I could here the screams and calls of the Day Class girls outside the gates again, but they seem to be louder then usual. "Too loud..." I grumble under my breath so no one could hear me.

Hanabusa was challenging Akatsuki to see who would get more chocolates, to which the orange head sighed at.

Kaname walked down with Seiren and we all walked out the door. I noticed Yuki jump down from the wall as we neared the gate.

As I walked, I noticed from the corner of my eye, the silver haired boy was glaring at us Night Class. 'Seems my little lamb hasn't given in yet... too bad, his blood is tempting~' I internally sigh as we walked on by.

I want to devour him~ His blood... I can smell it through his flesh~ His smooth and pale flesh~

"Is something the matter, Lady Yukiko?" Akatsuki asks me. "N-No, it's nothing, Kain. I'm just hungry is all." I answer with a bit of a sigh to my tone as we continue on to class.

'Why... Why can't she just shut up and get out of me...'