"You like this hat, pops?"Mamie asked as she show him a light-colored fedora hat.

"I like the darker one. I have lots of that with that color."Pierce answered and Mamie chortled.

"Daddy, look at these shorts."Nicky suddenly uttered and Pierce looked at her.

"Oh yeah, that's nice sweetheart. How many should daddy get?"Pierce asked and Nicky looked at the designs of the board shorts.

"I think three."Nicky answered and Pierce chuckled.

At Meryl's side, she is done with her pampering time with her boys and they all decided to just stay at a cottage beside the beach and just eat and talk.

"Mom, when are you going to tell us the baby's gender?"Paris suddenly asked and Meryl laughed.

"After the wedding."Meryl simply answered and it made Paris frown.

"Where are you staying for the night by the way?"Henry asked.

"Mamie and Grace booked a hotel room for us girls to stay in for the night and that's where we'll do our hairs and make-ups tomorrow too."Meryl answered.

"Are your gowns there already?"Dylan asked and Meryl nodded.

"Yes, and I believe that your suits are already at the house."Meryl answered as she bite off her piece of bread.

"Are you excited mom?Nervous?"Sean asked and Meryl smiled.

"Of course I'm excited. I mean, dad's my everything and I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him. The thing or things that makes me nervous for tomorrow are the unexpected complications but I know that we can handle everything."Meryl answered and she leaned on Dylan.

"I really don't know why at first dad won't trust you guys with me alone."Meryl uttered and the boys laughed.

"Because dad always think that we have something silly in our minds."Sean replied and Meryl chortled.

"Don't worry, I'll talk to dad about it."Meryl uttered and her boys laughed.

For the whole day, Pierce bonded with his girls and Meryl bonded with her boys except for dinner. Pierce had dinner with his entourage while Meryl had dinner with hers and that includes her best friends Tracey, Christine, and Julie.

"Where's the honeymoon after the wedding?"Christine asked.

"We'll stay here for the honeymoon and it won't be that long since Pierce have an exhibit next week which is in London so maybe we'll just continue the honeymoon there."Meryl answered and her girlfriends gave her that teasing look.

"What?"Meryl asked whilst chuckling.

"Are you gonna use those lingeries after the wedding?"Tracey asked, teasing Meryl more.

"Hey, Nicky is here. Don't ask about those things in front of her."Meryl whispered and the three laughed.

"Meryl, please, your daughter is already ten and she have lots of grown-ups surrounding her so don't act like she doesn't know all of these things."Julie said and Meryl rolled her eyeballs.