Chapter 7

A/N um this chapter is about 800 words and yeah not as long as I wanted it um yeah and im sorry and yeah also how many pages do you guys think each chapter should be ive been doing about a page and a half which is roughly 1000 worlds in each um yeah I know I say this at the end of the chapter but what do you think so far and plz vote and comment plz leave constructive criticism thx um if I get to 1000 reads which I prob wont ill maybe do a name reveal or something

3rd Person POV

Y/n started making the liquid luck. Eliah had gotten the ingredients for her so she stayed sitting. She didnt listen to Professor Chex because she thought she knew the dangers to making liquid luck. Such as adding hippogriph feather instead of a phoenix feather it will explode, etc. She started making her potion. She added the eggs and everything. She started to pick up what she thought to be the phoenix feather but little did she know it was the hippogriph feather. Time felt like it was in slow-mo her hand was getting closer to the cauldron she was about to drop it in.

Your POV

I new the feather was the wrong one just as it dropped into the cauldron. And as soon as it touched the liquid it exploded everywhere. Everyone else noticed and had ducked. I however did not and the vile liquid went all over me.

Miss L/n, please accompany me to the Headmasters office. When Professor Chex said that I knew I was in deep, deep trouble.

I shot a pleading look at Eliah to ask for help, she shook her head apologetically and mouthed sorry. UGHHHHH.

Y-yes Sir. I replied nervously.

and 10 points from Slytherin.

{------- times skip to head masters office-------}

:- Im sorry Miss L/n but I will have to call up your mother. She will come in a week. Dumbledore stated in his grandfatherly voice.

Y-yes Sir by this time Professor Chex had left. I knew Severus would be back then. MEERRRLLIIINNNN!!!

When she arrives Professor Snape – OHHH GREATT will escort herself and you here ok?

Y-yes Sir. The elder wizard froze. Ahh Severus Im guessing you heard what you will be doing, my friend?

I jumped and turned around and sure enough there he was Severus Snape.

Yes, Albus. I cannot say that I am pleased but that is ok. I could see him displeased but I could see a slight smirk at the same time.

Well then, Dumbledore motioned for the door, seeing as it is already last period, you are welcome to go back to your common room until dinner Miss L/n, and Severus would you please make sure that Miss L/n gets back to the Slytherin common room. He nodded.

On the way back it was an uncomfortable silent walk. When we got to the common room door he said that weeks password and then looked to me.

Goodbye, he said in his monotone, professional voice. At this point I was already walking into the common room, Y/n he said in a sweet soft yet manly voice, I hardly heard it but it lingered in my brain.

{------- Time skip to the next week brought to you by Steven Universe p.s comment on this if you know of or like/love Steven Universe like me-------}

I was sitting at the Slytherin table in the great hall.

It has been a week since the explosion, since I heard him say my name. The way he said it, the soft yet manly way he said it.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a certain monotone voice.

Miss L/n your mother is here it is time to go get her and go to Dumbledore.

Yes sir. I said getting up. I had gotten more confident speaking around him as I did not stutter as much. It was probably because I knew he liked me now and didnt have to worry anymore. dont get me wrong I was still a bit nervous and shy around him but I felt a bit more comfortable around him.

On the way walking to the main door I stated to tip. Of course I did! Im such a clutz around him. Just before I fell straight on my face he caught me. And OMG his skin was so soft and I felt amazing. (A/N um I didnt say this before and sorry but you have this weird thing where if you dont get some kind of affection weather that be touch or hug or what everyday then you feel drowsy and weird and sometimes you randomly go to hug Eliah because you need it she has gotten used to it now)

Miss L/n are you ok? You Should be more careful! he sounded I dont know worried.

Y-yeah. Sorry.

As he had caught me hi hand was on mine he didnt let go as we started walking again. I didnt care, and I dont think he did either or he didnt notice. We then reached the main door he let go to open it. Then I saw my mother.