Chapter 3

Your POV

Eliah and I rushed down to the great hall it was 7.25am and we were in the dungeons still.

HURRY UP ELIAH! WERE GONNA BE LATE! I screamed. I didnt want to be late 1. because I LOVE food and 2. I needed to know the rules for this hide and seek Im excited for it. A little. Ok. A lot! Being a pure-blood I didnt play muggle games but I didnt discriminate half-bloods, muggleborns, or muggles.

IM COMMIINNGG! she screamed back.

IM GONNA START HEADING UP TO THE GRAT HALL IM HUNGRY!

NOOO DO- I cut her of by running as fast as I could up to the great hall. It was 7.29am and breakfast was about to start and I wanted to get the good food before everyone else.

7.30am on the dot. I just got there in time I sat down and piled food on my plate and in my mouth I wanted to be full and strong for hide and seek. Eliah followed suit soon after.

Then all the food disappeared and Dumbledore stood up and started to explain more. He basically said that we will be paired up some with Professors most with other students, we would only be allowed to be inside or the grounds but no ROR or forbidden forest etc. We would have 25 minutes with our partner before hand to look for spots, then 10 minutes to hid together. The last person to get found would get the biggest prize and then second last found would get a slightly smaller prize then third last found would get again a smaller prize. He didnt say what the prizes were but yeah. And like he said last night he would seek by himself, until he found someone then they would stay with him and help him find more people.

I already know who I hope to be paired with what about you? Eliah asked. I wasnt paying attention I was in a day dream about something

Y/N!? She quietly shouted.

Huh, huh what? O-oh yeah um. I dont know hopefully someone that doesnt completely hate my guts! I said sarcastically.

We both went into a fit of giggles.

Severus POV

Dumbledore just finished saying the rules for the hide and seek game. I was listening but then something clicked. I NEEDED to talk to Dumbledore right NOW!

You may all go and get changed into appropriate clothing for the game. Be quick! Dumbledore said.

I started to speed walk to Albus.

WHAT YEAR IS THIS BEST STUDENT EXACTLY?!?! I shouted quietly.

Calm down Severus, she is a returnee seventh year.

I will not calm down I know who it is! I refuse to be partners with her!

I gave you a chose last night and u didnt use it so, I chose, and I chose her. Simple.

No bu- fine! I gave up and left to get more appropriate clothing. By the time I got back everyone was there. Then Albus started to say, I have picked all the pairs already! You might go with other houses by the way! I will now read out the pairs Leora James with Blaise Zabini. He continued but I zoned out, until I heard Y/n L/n and-

Your POV

Y/n L/n and- I was terrified suddenly it felt like the world slowed down I could hear and feel my heart beat going rapidly then suddenly time went back to normal and then he said- Professor Snape! I couldnt breathe I mean he hasnt even said thank you to me yet and now we have to hide together great. Just great! Ha then I heard Dumbledore say Eliah Dove and Draco Malfoy! I couldnt help but burst into a fit of giggles while she went as red as a tomato. Then I looked at Draco and he was the same. Ha they BOTH like each other! OMG I KNEW IT! Dumbledore continued saying the pairs while I zoned out.

I looked at the Proffesor and gave him a awkward weary smile. He just nodded and turned away.

Now, everyone go to your partners and you have 25 minutes to look at the spots you may begin looking when the siren goes! Dumbledore stated.

I slowly walked over to the Professor, and he began slowly walking but it almost looked like he was flying or flowing towards me.

h-hi. Merlin why did I stutter like that!?

Hello Miss L/n. he said in a monotone and slow voice.

As the siren went I said lets, g-o look then. Merlin why did I stutter like that again!?

Yes, lets.

We started to look around in the castle. We both agreed that inside would have better places. I knew this one place that not many did. It was a little small but I knew we would both be able to fit. It had been 15 minutes so we had 10 more. I lead him to the spot and we tested if we could both fit, and we could. I told him that I had a sheet that looked like the wall and the if we used Wingardiam Leviosa to hang it up that way there will be a way that we are hidden. He actually agreed and we ran -well I ran Professor just speed-walked-flew-floated- down to the common room and I went into my dorm and got it. We had 5 minutes to get to the great hall.

We got there just in time.

Everyone was chatting and being very loud and were talking to there partner about where there going to hide while the Proffesor and I stayed quiet. I hid the sheet in my top and somehow it didnt look suspicious.

SILENCE! Dumbledore shouted.

Severus POV

Y/n just explain where and how we were going to hide. She started running down to the dorms while I trailed behind just speed walking. I couldnt get her of my mind she is just so – I need to stop! But I mean her e/c eyes along with her h/c h/l hair. It was a beautiful com- STOP SEV! YOU NEED TO STOP she is your student and you are her teacher. NOTHING I repeat NOTHING more. She saved my life though, NO stop. Plus who would want a greasy haired potions professor git?!

Deep breaths shes coming back. Phew Im fine she didnt notice, but we only have 5 minutes to get to the great hall. She started to stuff the sheet under her shirt. I thought it wouldnt look natural but it did. Everyone was chatting and being very loud and were talking to there partner about where there going to hide while y/n and I stayed quiet.

SILENCE! Albus shouted.

A/N: thanks for reading um please vote and comment 😊 this chapter was about 1160 words long yay 😊 next chapter will be more of the actual game so yeah hope you likey 😊