Pshycho running Alpha

Start from the beginning

" We have to go, now! " Derek roared as he got out of the room grabbing his leather jacket from the hanger, and snatched the keys from the bowl he kept them in. we followed the order without questioning him, cause we could see how furious he was, I mean, if this was cartoon smoke would be steaming out of his ears and his face would be primary red.

We went into his car where he ordered Scott to take the back seat. I was about to question that but decided that I actually liked where my organs are right now, so I just went with it and sat on the passenger seat.

When Derek started the car up he hit the speed and shot us out of the driveway like a freaking rocket. I'm sure that all the traffic laws there was written down had been broken cause damn Derek was driving like a maniac. I finally build the courage up to ask what was wrong, and by 'courage' I mean I have written my will down on my phone, just in case.

" Derek, what is happening?" I asked, regretting as I heard a crack in my voice giving away how terrified is was. He turned his head to me, I let out a gasp when two electric icy blue eyes were staring back at me. But at that moment the eyes softened up as he looked me right in the eyes, they were still that unnatural icy blue, but not as intimidating as before.

" My uncle has broken out of the mental hospital, and I got a text from Deaton that he is at him, he said he can hold him back with mountain ash but not for long," Derek said as he ones again claimed focus on the road that we still were driving insanely fast on.

" Wait? Deaton!? like vet Deaton? like my boss Deaton? what the hell does he have to do with this?" Scott ranted on, I only knew Deaton cause I had a cat when I was 3 years old and he had to put it down. I definitely think Scott is reacting a little too much, even though he just found out that a mentally damaged werewolf is outside his bosses vet.

" Yes, Scott! besides being a vet he is also an expert on the supernatural, my family has known him for years so it's natural that Peter picks that as his first location," Derek said as he slings the car into the parking lot in front of the vet. Derek went out of the car immediately, I could see his nails were becoming claws and his eyes were still glowing electric blue.

" Step away, Peter," he yelled to a semi long-haired male in a black leather trench coat. when he turned around I could make out that half of his face was scorched off. He looked at me with a directly psychotic smile. I just went hiding behind Derek there was the perfect size to hide me since I'm a very small human.

" What a welcome I get. No 'hey uncle Peter sorry about the coma,' or 'sorry for what happened to your face,' you have always been a rude little dog Derek you know that right?" he said still with that psychotic smile playing on his face.

" Just leave Peter," Derek said, followed by a snarl there sounded like it should have been a growl.

" No can do, sorry Derek, but be careful you are scaring your little human, where did you find him and where can I get one, " he said trying to move closer to us. This time Derek let out a full-blown roar. To be honest, he didn't scare me at all, I actually feel quite safe with him for some odd reason, like I know he is a werewolf but something about him makes me not having a panic or anxiety attack.

" Derek Don't!" someone yelled. I looked over Derek's shoulder to see a middle-aged colored man outside the vet, he was holding a big glass container of something dark grey powder. I could see that Peter had a strong reaction to the powder cause he really tried to avoid it.

" Why? he is a beta just like me I can take him on," Derek said with a deep low growl, there honestly would have been kind of hot if we weren't in this situation.

" No Derek he is the Alpha," Deaton yelled. The eyes quickly turned to Peter whose eyes were turning from a light ocean blue to crimson red. As his eyes changed color the burned side of his face morphed into what I imagen it looked like before the fire.

" Surprise nephew, " he said with a sociopathic laugh. His teeth grew into fangs and his claws grew even longer than Derek's. I dodged down when I realized that Peter was getting ready to launch himself at Derek, whom I was hiding right behind.

In a split second, that Deaton dude made a perfect circle of that grey powder/dust thing which he trapped us inside of. I looked when a blue barrier came up, which made Peter bounce right off and on his sociopathic ass. He let a growl out as he looked at the vet. And with that, he disappeared.

Holy shit the supernatural world is a mess.

* Here it is, ladies and gentlemen, and people in between. I hope you all enjoy this chapter there is slightly longer than what I normally write, but what the hell, screw being normal. As I told In the last chapter I will keep updating every second Saturday so don't worry I won't disappear for a month again. Again I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and I see you all in the next chapter.

Byeee <3<3<3<3<3<3

Daily question: favorite holiday?

I like Christmas, but I will say that there is just something about Halloween there intrigues me.