"anyways, as I was saying, I am the most responsible person here, and also a father figure to all of these boys here, especially the younger ones." he pointed to a few adorable looking boys sitting on the floor, smiling cutely.

serin immediately smiled when she saw them. they looked so innocent!

seungwoo continued talking, interrupting serin's thoughts.

"so if you have anything you need to talk about, you can come to me." he finished.

"okay! yohan next." eunsang said.

"hi, I'm kim yohan, but you can call me handsome." he said flirtatiously and winked.

the ten other boys just wheezed.

yohan shot them all a glare and continued.

"anyways, I also know some taekwondo, so if you need me to beat someone up, just call me."he ended off and smiled widely, showing off his bunny teeth.

"okay, next!"

every boy introduced himself, but not without including a few pick up lines or winks for serin, who blushed profusely.

One boy caught her eye. it was a particularly tall boy with beautiful blond hair. He had a handsome smile and seemed to stare at her the entire time the others were introducing themselves.

his name was kang minhee,as he had introduced.

"wow, he's cute..." she muttered then immediately covered her mouth.

I did not just say that out loud! she panicked.

eunsang turned to her with a raised eyebrow. "what was that?" he asked in curiosity.

"n-nothing...forget what I said..."

she was so flustered that she didn't notice minhee smiling at her in amusement.

"wait!" yohan suddenly shouted, startling everyone in the room.

"what is it, yohan?" cha junho said, annoyed at yohan for shouting like that.

"we only have 11 rooms, but including serin, there are 12 people..." yohan pointed out.

gosh, I am such a bother to them... what do we do now? serin thought, feeling guilty.

"then someone will have to share a room with serin." seungwoo responded calmly.

serin immediately choked on her own saliva when she heard that.

Sharing a room with a boy? I would act up for sure! she thought.

"I wanna share with her!" cho seungyoun said instantly.

"no, me!" son dongpyo argued and stuck his tongue out at seungyoun.

"actually, can I?" another voice said nervously.

serin's eyes shot towards the boy who said those words.

her eyes landed on kang minhee.

"o-oh, okay...i can share with minhee..." serin blushed as she scratched the back of her neck.

"omg no fair!" seungyoun shouted and pouted sadly.

"she didn't pick you, seungyoun." eunsang replied and laughed.

He glared at eunsang who was laughing away.

serin was walking slowly towards the said room.

"seungwoo said minhee's room was the last room on the right...oh,here!" serin mumbled to herself.

she took a deep breath and started practicing how she would greet minhee.

"hello, kang minhee! It's serin here!" she said and slapped herself. "oh my gosh serin can you stop with the stupid greetings already!" she ranted out loud.

"whos there?" minhee said, and opened the door, only to find a shocked serin only inches away from his face.

damn it serin! And you have to make this awkward too! and why did you have to stand so close to the door? she cursed herself and smiled nervously at minhee, who was blushing like mad.

they stayed in that position, both too shocked to move. if serin made a stupid move and accidentally tripped or fell, she would stumble right onto him.

her lips would meet his...

serin blushed just thinking about it.

she was shook out of her thoughts when minhee coughed loudly and backed away from her.

"h-hello, serin..." minhee gulped nervously and motioned for her to go inside.