Chapter one New School, New home

It's Second year of high school your 17 and a half and have moved to Jersey because your parents are divorced and you move with your mom and your twin brother Alvaro to a new Home and school.                                             Y/n~ *packing clothes* hey Alvaro you nervous to go to a new place? Tbh I think I'm ready to go because i have nothing to lose, I mean all my friends are fake anyways.                                     Alvaro~Well same here but I think I'm not gonna make much friends.                                          Y/n~ who cares about others just care about your self for now and pack up because we're leaving tomorrow remember?                                    Alvaro~ 👃🏼👈🏼👎🏼 Ight I got it now, can I sleep now bc I'm freakin tired and it's already 10:30 Y/n~ fine but one day I'm gonna shove those gang signs up your.....                                           Mom~ayyy watch those words before I beat you with my belt!                                                    Y/n ~sorry Mom!-she shuts the door -                     Alvaro~ huh u didn't finish can you continue? Y/n~ shut up                                                              *we both start to laugh*.                                                Y/n~ok Gnight I needa sleep for tomorrow.  Alvaro ~yea yea.                                                            *its the next day and your on the plane to NJ*~~~~~*you finally land and get to your new house*.                                                                   Mom~ pick your rooms if you want.                        Alvaro~ your telling me I don't have to share a room with this rat no more!!!!! I think I'm liking it here in NJ already!                                        Y/n~ shut up if I'm a rat your a rat bc we're twins ahahahahaha!!!                                                    Mom~ well let me stop your dumb arguments before one of y'all start hitting each other and Oh your also starting school on Monday!                                                  Y/n~ wait whattttt that's literally in three days.                      Alvaro~ I'm cool with it!                                                  (Fast forward to the night before school starts) you start making an outfit for tomorrow             Y/n~ *wakes up and puts outfit on*

                                                                               Alvaro~ I'm cool with it!                                                  (Fast forward to the night before school starts) you start making an outfit for tomorrow     ...

Y/n~*walks into restroom to do daily routine *. In your head you think WTF as you look at Alvaro dressed in this

 In your head you think WTF as you look at Alvaro dressed in this