holden's

you pull up into holden's driveway and you see the house in the picture

holden's mom asks you and cassie if you guys want want any snacks once you get inside, but you both politely decline. you need a house tour right about now. or just a hookup. you decide you get a mini house tour and you ask holden.

"holden give us a quick house tour," you ask.

"yeah sure. ok so first is the kitchen and one of our living rooms," he starts walking, "this room is the arcade but we don't use it too much," the room is filled with vintage games and a pool table. he keeps moving along and you can tell that he's rushing it. "there's a couple of guest rooms and bathroom down that hall," he points, then gets on the elevator to the second floor. "the bowling alley and pool are on that side, and everyone's bedrooms are over ok this side. there's kind of a lot more to show but it doesn't need to be too thorough," he finishes.

"you house is fucking insane holden what," cassie exclaims.

"yeah it's pretty nice i guess. y/n do you wanna go to my room? cassie you can go to the arcade or movie theater if you want but it won't be too long," he offers like it's no big deal.

"i'll go watch a movie or something," cassie says before getting directions and walking off.

you're left alone with holden and you guys walk to his room. his room is giant and has a beautiful view of his outdoor pool and amazing landscaping. you sit on his bed and turn to him.

"so, i haven't see you in a while," holden speaks softly and kind of seductively. i mean it works so points for him.

"yeah, it's good to hang out with you," you smile as he puts his hand on your thigh.

it kind of turns you on to be honest like he's hot. he looks up at you and leans in, cupping his other hand by your jawline. you put your arms over his shoulders and hold the back of his neck as you kiss him. he runs his hand by your waist and brings the kiss down to your neck. you start to breathe heavy and run your hand through his hair.

that continues for about 20 minutes, until you realize you need to go and meet up with mark and his friends. you feel bad that you got with someone, especially who has had issues with mark, but he was hot and you can't be bad if anything happens with mark. you go and grab cassie and bring her back to holden's room to say bye.

"bye holden, thanks for having us over," you hug him.

"yeah thanks holden," cassie adds.

"no problem guys, we should hang out soon," holden replies.

"yeah that would be fun," you answer.

holden walks you and cassie out and you thank his mom for having you over. once you're outside you check the map to see how far mark's is and you decide to order an uber. muhammed (your uber driver) shows up 2 minutes later in his navy honda civic with the black ice car scent and brings you and cassie to mark's house.

you and cassie get out and thank him before walking up to the door and ringing the bell.

sorry this is super short i didn't really have much to say about their visit with holden since it was so quick