Chapter 4-Shadowy Figure

As the sun goes down darkness started to appear. It was 9:00 PM everyone was sleeping in their dorm rooms but one person was not asleep yet. Dark Shadow was still wide awake while Tokoyami was still sleeping peacefuly in his bed. DarkShadow shifted left and right to go back to sleep but his effort was in vain. He was feeling some sort of pain in his stomach DarkShadow wrap his arms around his stomach than it gave a weird sound.

* Grrr Grumble Grumble Grrr *

DarkShadow knew the answer from that sound that he was hungry. DarkShadow got up from Tokoyami's bed and tip toe his way to the door not disturbing the sleeping Tokoyami. DarkShadow slowly open the door and it began to give a Creek sound.

-Crreeek-

DarkShadow tilt his head towards Tokoyami too see if he was awake, Tokoyami was still sleeping in his bed peacefully. DarkShadow sigh of relief. He went out of Tokoyami's room and shuting the door behind him. DarkShadow walk carefully at the hallway making sure not waking anyone up or get caught
He heard some loud snoring from kirishima's room,Bakugo saying some bad words in his sleep and. DarkShadow began to mumble to himself as he goes down to the lounge room where the kitchen is.

"Why is it so bad for everyone to know that im human ? Its not like something bad would ever happen"said DarkShadow as he finally reach the kitchen. DarkShadow started to search something to eat DarkShadow open the refrigerator to see some food containers with names on them. DarkShadow found Tokoyami's food container it was filled with apples and some nuts. Dark Shadow took one apple and look at it with curiosity.

"Why does Tokoyami love this so much anyway ? " said DarkShadow still looking at the apple on his hand. Dark Shadow took a small bite at the apple taking some small chews and then started to swallow it. Dark Shadow was melting at the taste of the apple sweetness.

"Wow! No wonder Tokoyami love this !"said Dark Shadow finishing the apple but he still wanted more. Dark Shadow took another apple and another and another till their were no more apple's. Dark Shadow was full after eating all of Tokoyami's apples. He figure that Tokoyami might be furiouse when he find out that he eat all of his apple's but he didnt care. After a good midnight snack Dark Shadow head back to Tokoyami's room before anyone see's him leaving all of the eaten apple's on the floor.

When Dark Shadow was walking at the corner of the hallway to Tokoyami's room he bump into someone making him fall. Dark Shadow landed on his bum and look at the person that he bump into it was Deku. Dark Shadow was starting to panic that he was discovered but Deku was staring blankly at him then he react with a loud scream making some of their classmate wake up.

"Whh-ooo are y-ouu ?"asked Deku stutering at Dark Shadow.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL IS THAT NOISE !!! "said Bakugo getting out of his dorm room with tiny explosion on his hands. Bakugo went to the where the noise at to see a stutering Deku and a spiky haired male.

"Umm... Hello ? "said Dark Shadow nervously waving his hand gently at the angry Bakugo.

"Hey...what's going on ?"asked Shoto rubbing his eyes still sleepy.

"Someone's here"said Deku he then run towards Shoto and Bakugo hiding behind their backs.

"Who the 'frickin' hell are you ? And what do you want ? "Asked Kacchan angrily at the Dark Shadow. Bakugo was about to attack the intruder but it then dissapear into the no where.

"WHAT THE -"

"Where did he go ? "asked Deku looking everywhere.

"I dont know but it's gone"said Shoto in his usual calm voice.

"For now! He might be still in here"said Bakugo.

"Let's just take a look at all the rooms then go to bed "said Deku

They both agreed and check the other rooms they check every room except one room that they havent check yet is Tokoyami's room. As they all know Tokoyami's hates people entering his room without his permission but...they will just take a slight peek in his room. They all went inside Tokoyami's room checking everything not disturbing the sleeping Tokoyami they were about to leave when they heard a sneeze under Tokoyami's blanket. Bakugo went towards Tokoyami's bed and took the blanket off from the bed they saw the black spiky male from before and another black male sleeping on Tokoyami's bed but Tokoyami wasnt in his room. Bakugo grab the shirt of the black spiky male towards him.

"HEY"said Bakugo grabbing at DarkShadow shirt and closening it at his face.

"what did you did with Tokoyami ? If you didnt give us a proper answer you know what's gonna happen"said Bakugo threathening him giving his most scariest look that he has ever given. Dark Shadow was about to say something until Tokoyami was waking up from the noise.

"Ugh...,Dark Shadow can you keep it down and go back to sl-"Tokoyami look at his room to see some of his classmates in his room.

"Hey their Tokoyami"said Dark Shadow with a nervouse smile on his face.

"Uhh...Tokoyami ?"asked Deku confused.

"Dark Shadow i told you to stay here !"said Tokoyami standing up from his bed .

"But i was hungry we havent eaten since this morning "said Dark Shadow getting away from Bakugo's grip on his black sweater.

"You should have ask before you go next time " said Tokoyami.

"He...he...allright"said Dark Shadow scratching the back of his head.

"Ok now... can someone please tell me what's haplening here ?"said Shoto getting confuse on what's happening.
"Well..." DarkShadow scratch the back of his head and lean towards Tokoyami.

"Should we tell them ?"asked Dark Shadow pointing back at his classmates.

"*Sigh* well their is no point of hiding it anymore'"said Tokoyami crossing his arms.

"Ok...will tell you"said Tokoyami.

Soorry that im slow on updating on my book... i just really busy and im gonna try my best to update more even though not many people read this stuff that i made.