I knocked on my door, hoping Hisako was there.
"Miss Erina? Is that you?" The door opened. "I was wondering what was...uh?!" She was shocked to see me in someone's arms.
"Wait a second, is he bleeding?" He walked me in and laid me on the bed before he fell over on the floor. She looked at him before looking at me.
"I'm fine. If you can patch. Him up please do."
Hisako ran to the bathroom and cam back with the first aid kit. She carefully cleaned his wounds and actually put some stitches in his head. I knew she was amazing at medicinal cooking but I didn't know she was able to stitch and clean wounds so professionally.
"Wow Hisako. That was some display of skill."
"Oh. It's nothing miss Erina. I just learned so just in case you were hurt I could help you." She was blushing as she said this. "Oh. Speaking of which, let me see your leg." She pulled down my stocking, her soft fingers rubbing down my leg. But the moment she touched the swollen spot of my shin I flinch in pain. Hisako jumped.
"I'm sorry... Oh. It's swollen pretty bad. We should put some ice on it first." She got a ice pack and put it against my leg. I winced in pain.
"I'm sorry Erina, but this will bring down the swelling." After the swelling went down she wrapped it in an ace bandage and said I should stay off of it cause she's not sure if it's broken. She did the same to...
"I forgot to ask his name." I facepalmed with a sigh. Anyway, she did the same to his arm. She has him in her bed and said she'd share mine. I just thought it was an excuse to sleep beside me but I let her have this since she patched us up.
"We'll go by the hospital in the morning ok miss Erina?"
"Ok Hisoka." I smiled and placed a hand on her cheek. "Thank you."
She stared at me as if I was an angel. Her face was flustered but she smiled. She placed her hand on mine.
"Miss Erina, you don't have to thank me. I do this for you no matter what. I'll always be by your side."
"I know Hisako." I smiled and turned around before I blushed. That's was new. I smiled as I noticed a big space between us.
"You don't have to sleep so far away. It's fine if you want to be a little closer."
I could hear her thinking as she slowly got closer. I sighed as I got closer as my was in her face.
"I don't think I can sleep with your hair in my face."
"Oh. Then..." I flipped over slowly, not to hurt my leg. "Is this better?" She blushed before nodding slowly. I closed my eyes and got comfy. She did too. Sometimes she's just too cute.

In the morning I woke up with a slight pain in my leg. When I opened my eyes, Hisako was cuddled against me. Her face was in my chest and her arms around me. She had the cutest look on her face as she slept. I smiled and stroked her hair. I put my arm around her and took her phone and snapped a picture of us. And made it Her screensaver then sent it to me.
"Hehe. Can't wait to see her expression." I said to myself.
"I bet she'll be flushed and confused at the same time." Said a male voice. I couldn't turn around bit I knew it was the stranger that saved me.
"Oh. So you're awake too?" I asked.
"Yeah. Your friend, Hisoka, was it?"
"Hisako."
"Oh. Sorry. Well, she checked on me at 4 this morning. I woke up coughing and tried moving around. I think I was still fighting in my dreams. Anyway, she called me down and went to the kitchen to make me a medicinal soup she said."
"Then how come I didn't smell it?"
"She took me outside the room. Said she didn't want to disturb her precious Erina."
"Oh really." I smiled.
"Anyway, you better be glad I'm grateful. I could've just sent have you sent to the hospital where you would have been cold and uncomfortable and probably catch something. But because you saved me, Hisako patched you up and put you in her bed. So you better thank her when she wakes." She mumbled in her sleep. I smiled and rubbed her head.
"I will. And thank you, Miss Erina. And I'm sorry for my passing out."
I remained silent for a moment while I thought.
"What's your name?"
"Hm? Oh. Well, you can call me Ydobon Emos (Ee·dough·bon Ee·mo·s). I'm no one important, just some nodoby."
"Well, Ydobon Emos, tell me, why did you choose to put you life on the cutting board for me? As of what I can tell, you have no idea who I am. You didn't even no my name? So why did..."
"So knowing you is important to saving you?" He said, cutting me off. "I seen someone who was about to be violated by four punks. Why wouldn't I try to save you?"
"I mean... There was four of them. You could've ended up dead."
"You could have too?"
I remained silent after that. He put his life on the line so I'd have a better chance?
"Plus, I knew I could take them. Yes, I did get injured, but I had one thing they didn't. Expienece."
"You saying you get into lots of fights?"
"Not REALLY. But I've been in enough to read opponents and know if someone is an amateur or has some skill." He groaned as it sounded like he sat up.
"Hey. Don't strain yourself you knuckle head."
"Heh. Don't worry Miss. I'm fine."
"Speaking of which, how is your head?"
"One hell of a migraine. Guess you could call it a pipe-graine?"
"Was... Was that an attempt at a joke?"
"I know, it sucked."
"Indeed."