Kiss Christmas (Silvio Stories)

Comincia dall'inizio

Silver of course was still salty.

"Oh no look! A monster..." Allie yelled, pointing at Baviyan pretending to be scared.

Haven looked over to where he was pointing, at first he was scared and then decided to play along.

"Guys! There really is a monster..." Haven exaggerated more.

Silvio and Silver looked over and both got jumpscared, again. Silvio was just plain creeped out by Baviyan, the way he stood there with no expression, never knowing when he'd appear. It was as if he were a ghost. Silver sighed deeply as the others were dying of laughter, again.

Kai finally stopped laughing, "Okay okay let's stop being rude to Baviyan."

Helene and Irene walked over to the table and took some seats.

"Let's eat at the table." Irene said and patted the table. She was sure that's why he was standing there in the first place, but he also didn't willingly speak. Only silently judged.

Haven and Allie looked at each other excited and rushed over to the table, they fought for the seat next to Irene. But then Kai walked over and sat next to her. With a sigh, the two decided to sit across from her and Kai. Salem walked over with a smile and sat next to Helene, he was glad to have forgotten about the game. It had begun to get boring.

Silver gave a sigh before walking over to the table and took a seat at the end of the table. He thought he was way too fabulous to sit next to any of the immature kids. Vale walked over and sat next to Allie and Haven still having a chuckle on his lips.

"Come on Silvio...don't make me drag you over here." Silver said irritated, his eyebrows furrowed.

Silvio peeked over the arm of the couch, he saw Baviyan and hid again.

Silver's hand was on his forehead and was even more annoyed of Silvio. He stood up angered, then strutted perfectly over to Silvio and grabbed him by the arm.

"Look you pest! None of us want to be stuck in this room with all these people! So get your BUTT off the floor and SIT properly at the dining room table..." Silver growled.

The others watched with slight entertainment but they felt bad for Silvio.

"Wow...he treats everyone the same..." Irene whispered to Kai, Vale, and Allie.

They all understood what she meant by that, he either called them 'Rat', 'Little mouse', or just 'Mouse'. They gave a small chuckle then motioned for Baviyan to set the food down. He did, then went off into the kitchen to grab drinks.

Then came back and served them all silently, then he retreated for the night into the dimly lit kitchen.

Silver gave up yelling at Silvio and literally dragged him to the table. Finally they were all at the table. The had small conversations and ate in silence.

Later that night, they all snuggled into the couches and chairs in the living room. They dimmed the lights and watched the fire burning brightly. A movie rolling in the background at a low volume.

Salem and Helene cuddled in a loveseat closest to the fire, Helene was falling asleep slowly. Kai and Irene were also sitting next to each other, Irene's head rested on Kai's shoulder and her brown eyes watched the fire.

"Look! We drew all of us together!" Allie and Haven held up both of their drawings showing the group what they had done.

In the picture, they were all drawn in a huddle but the names were sloppily written so Irene couldn't tell who was who. She gave a kind smile.

"It's amazing." Irene said with a smile and Kai nodded.