Axis trio: Santa Claus Is Coming to Town

Start from the beginning

Japan : Now, a Merry Christmas from you to me

Germany : A Merry Christmas from me to you

Everyone : Santa Claus is coming to town

As everyone was done with the chorus, Italy turns toward Germany sparkles can be seen within the background.

Italy : "Yahoo, Germany, Isn't this fun? There's so many things to eat-" *Munch*

Italy had started to eat a random pasta in which he had produce it out of nowhere making unintelligble words, Where do this things come from!?! At that Germany scolded the eating italy, ignoring the fact that he was eating in the BOOTH.

Germany : "Oi Italy! Don't eat while you're singing! The room is going to get dirty! Be like Japan for once!"

At hearing his name only bow and reassured the two western nations.

Japan : "Don't worry, I've become accustomed to western tendencies."

Germany resist the urge to facepalm.

Italy was done with his pasta, and was now poking poor Germany.

Italy : "Nee Nee Germany, can we call everyone else? Like Romano-niichan and Prussiaa"

Both Prussia and Romano simoultaneously confusedly called out, "What? We're right here?"

I don't know what Germany had eaten before he came, but he just scolded the italian and just ignore the two mentioned nations.

Germany : "Leave that for later, we're still in the middle of singing! If we call them now, we'll never finish! Besides you're always so-"

Japan then cutted off the still talking Germany, trying frantically to get their attention his dark brown eyes a bit stormy with panic.

Japan : "Ah, everyone, the song's almost about to start..."

Italy : TABETA~

Italy suddenly cheered, hand up in the air then singing the next lines.

Italy : Now, a Merry Christmas from you to me
A Merry Christmas from me to you

Everyone : Santa Claus is coming to town

Germany : Hey, you can hear it, right?
The Sound of sleigh bells is just right there.

"Even Germany is becoming crazy! Don't worry the Hero will save you!" America was about to go to the booth, but was thankfully held back by England.

"You wanker, don't disrupt the recording also even though we don't hear Sleigh bells ringing maybe he's talking about the background sounds."

"Oh."

Everyone: Santa Claus is coming to town

Japan : Counting down to Christmas Eve with my fingers
Such a nostalgic memory is remembered tonight.

A small blush was visible as Japan acted like he was counting his fingers.

Taiwan cooed at her fellow asian country, while Hungary also cooed at the small asian nation.

Germany : So, Merry Christmas!!

Germany spoke the next lines loudly making Italy jump in fright.

Thankfully He was able to get his bearings easily then sing his lines.

Italy : A Merry Christmas from me to you

Everyone : Santa Claus is coming to town. (x2)

As the music tone down, with only trumpets being played Germany started talking.

Germany : "We spent Christmas with these members again..."

"West! Amerika your right west is getting crazy, west christmas is't here yet!"

"Then let the Hero help him!"

"You git!" England gave a tired sigh. "But I have to agree with this two idiots here, it's not yet christmas but it is the Christmas Eve."

Italy : "Hey hey, Whose house should we do it in next year? How about we do it at... Japan's house next!"

As Italy announce about that, Japan was startled but had regain his composure and gave a low bow.

Japan : "...I would be honored."

Germany shook his head and sigh and put his hand in Japan's shoulders, gave a firm look at him.

Germany : "Japan, you have to refuse clearly, or else he won't understand."

Italy nodded his head in a energetic manner, still not understanding what was going on starting blabbling about food.

Italy : "Yeah, that's right! I'll roast a Turkey and bring it! I'll also bring a Tomato cake... and a Pasta Cake!"

"Those sound delicious, right Romano?" Spain smiled, and thought out loud. "How about we make them! How about that Romano?"

"No you Tomato bastard, and besides you can't make those kind of foods! Also those kind of foods don't exist!"

Inside the booth Japan gave both axis members a small smile.

Japan: "Whatever may happen, let's see each other next year also."

As the music faded, the trio exited the booth.

America was waiting several feet outside the booth, as he saw the axis leaving the studio he run up to them.

"Dudes! You screw up my song, not cool!"

"America be nice!" England gave the american a whack in head and apologuise. "Sorry for this git, you three sang pretty well."

Germany gave a nod and Italy gave his thanks brightly.

"Grazie!"

Forgetting the Axis had butchered his song, America then proceed to ask Japan.

"Hey Japan do the Allies get to have a song?"

"Hai you have a Christmas song America-san."

*OO*

Here's the Christmas special part of the recording, and just because of no cellphone i just edited the sory every weekend! Oh well It's christmas eve alright, let's count down k?

Hahaha!

You git!

Kesesesesese!

Tweet! Tweet!

Fusososososo~

Tomato bastard!

Ohonhonhonhon!

Germany help!

Italy...

Italy-san.

Become one with mother Russia, da?

...

!!!

No, you COMMIE BASTARD!