Axis trio: Santa Claus Is Coming to Town

Bells are ringing.

Christmas song are in the air.

Christmas balls are glistening.

Christmas tree's are seen within each homes.

And Christmas is right around the corner.

And right now the nations are at Japan's Recording studio.

"Japan Dude, why'd you call all us in here right now? Yah have a problem, maybe the Hero can help ya!"

"You Twit, Use proper English also Japan why did you call all of us here when this wanker's party is tonight."

"And it's going to be awesome!" Pipe the Awesome Awesome trio, making the English roll his eyes.

"I am sorry Igirisu-san and everyone, I have call you because the producers decided to made a christmas song to please the fans and they didn't notify me about this until today. I am sorry for the inconvienience."

"What! Japan I need sleep, if i want to survive later aru!" Complained China.

"Sorry China-san but this must be done." Japan then continues naming the first group who is going to sing. "The first ones who are going to sing is the Axis, I mean former Axis singing 'Santa Claus Is Coming To Town'."

"Yay! We are going to sing together with Japan, Germany! This is going to be fun, right?" Celebrated the ever brightly Italy, while Germany just shook his head going to the booth Italy right behind him, Japan the last one trailing behind the two.

America was the one who operated and started the music. A trumpet played, then Italy step towards the mic both hands raise like giving a hug, greeting in a happy tone.

Italy : Merry Christmas!

Germany spoke up but in a serious matter, it was not suprising.

Germany : Merry Christmas!

Finally the last member of the Axis greeted lastly, trying loudly to be heard above the music.

Japan : Merry Christmas!

Germany : Now, a Merry Christmas from you to me
A Merry Christmas from me to you.

Germany sang in a serious note making the music depressing even with the happy music, thankfully when all of them sang together it made the song more lively.

Everyone : Santa Claus is coming to town

"What the- they're singing it all wrong!" America loudly complained.

"You git, just let it go and let them sing!" England yelled at the american, wacking him at the same time on the head.

Japan : Hey, you can hear it, right?
The Sound of sleigh bells is just right there.

As Japan sang the lines, pointing a random place in which was coincidentally on the Nordic's group. Making all of the natrions turn to the known 'Santa Claus' in the group.

Finland immedietly denied it.

"I don't have my sleigh bells with me!"

"Aiyaa... Japan don't talk about irrelevant things aru." Even Taiwan agree with her teacher.

Everyone : Santa Claus is coming to town

Italy smile as he sung his lines, making his already close eyes squint more.

Italy : He'll surely bring wonderful presents
To the children that couldn't wait but slept.

"NO! The lyrics are all wrong!" America complained again, getting quite annoyed and corrected them. "It's 'He sees when you're sleeping, and knows when you're awake'!"