What The Actual Fuck Eren?!

((Levi's pov))

So I wake up to this damned brat basically gnawing on my nipple. I'm going kill this kid but I can't help the soft moan that leaves my lips. I cover my mouth and squeeze his nose. Eren wakes up coughing and sputtering all over the place like he had just choked on a dick, my dick to be exact. Heh.
"Eren if you don't quit biting my chest..." I growl and he blushes darkly.
"S-sorry corporal..." He mumbles and I nod moving down to curl up with my head on his chest. Not because I wanted to be held or anything! It was just to make sure he would stop chewing on me like I'm a strip of beef jerky. Eren shifts moving up some then holds me close to him running his fingers through my hair. I let a soft sigh escape my lips then nuzzle my face into his chest; the steady thump of his heart and rise and fall of his chest lulling me to a much needed sleep.
~next morning-
The next morning I woke up to be nuzzles against Eren's side. I close my eyes deciding to rest them just for a few minutes. Then when I open them he's gone. I scoot over to were he was laying and nuzzle into the warmth there. A few minutes later I hear the soft sounds of feet padding down to my room then the bed sinks in. Someone most likely Eren picks me up then cradles me against his chest. I smile and sigh, nuzzling against the warmth.
"Hmm why'd you get up?" I ask and lay in his lap against his chest. He scoots back and lays on his side then holds me to his chest and pulls the covers around us.
"My h-head hurts..." Eren mumbles against my hair and I chuckle at him. I move away then move up some bringing his head against my chest.
"Shush..." I say and run my hands through his hair gently rubbing his temples. He lets out a sigh and snuggles into me.
"I'll get you some orange juice and pain killers okay, baby?" I ask quietly, moving my hand to lazily trace circles on his back. Eren blushes and hides his face in his in my chest. Wait did I call him baby? Shit uhh oh well. So what he's my brat...
There I go again /mine/? I guess I do like him, maybe more then I'd like to admit. I look back at him and kiss the top of his head, he nuzzles further against me and I smile.
"Eren I'll be back.." I say and slide from his grip. He lets out a whine, then a wince, then just pouts. I smile and kiss the top of his head; Eren just blushes and rolls over hiding his face in my pillow, nuzzling it. I get him some ibuprofen and orange juice. I bring it back and help him sit up; he takes the meds and sips his orange juice. I sit next to him and lean against him.