~Shower Time~

"Damn it Eren come on..." Levi hisses at the brunette under him. Eren just groans but soon enough gets up and picks Levi up with him.
"H-hey watch it!" The short man yells quietly at him. Eren suddenly gets annoyed and pins the short stack to a wall, the bathroom wall to be precise. Levi looks at him kind of shocked and instinctively wraps his legs around the boys waist, and arms around his neck.
"No! You need to shut the fuck up!" Eren says in a deadly quiet voice.
"I'm tired of you yelling! And at me! Now, I have a hangover and my hips hurt so shut up fuck face..." Eren says one hand on either side of Levi's head. Levi looks at him bewildered then kind of proud.
"Alright I'm sorry brat.." He says and ruffles the brunette's hair. Eren calms down and accepts Levi's hug with a smile smile.
"You know I'm kinda proud that you stood up to me like that." Levi says as Eren sets him on the counter. The taller of the two fills Levi's tub then adds bubble bath. Eren simply smiles at him and chuckles quietly.
"Well I learned from the best~" Eren says playfully earning a small nudge to his ass. They both slip into the tub and Levi crawls over to the titan boy slipping into his lap, resting his head on his chest and sighing at the warmth.
"So does this mean we are dating now?" Eren pipes up breaking the comfortable silence.
"And what have me end up having some shitty brat like you in my bed every night?" Levi says looking disgusted, nose scrunched up and all; Eren on the other hand looks solemn, worried, and discouraged.
"Wouldn't have it any other way." Levi smirks and kisses his nose. Eren lets out a giggle and Levi smiles at him. The snuggle then wash off before the water cools off too much. They get out and dry off, walking back into Levi's room sporting towels. Levi throws on his boxers as does Eren. They slide into the bed and Eren curls up into Levi's side nuzzling his boyfriend. Levi kisses that messy mop of hair and they fall into a comfortable sleep until Eren is nibbling Levi's nipple in his sleep.

_______________________________

LOVE YOU GUYS DONT KILL ME!!!