Arc 1.0 - School Campus

Start from the beginning

Peter was now the gang's new minion and he could do nothing to get out.

He was there at the time Aileen was captured and was met with heavy charges and jail time.

Inside the prison was hell for Peter, his figure was more feminine and thus used for pleasure. Only three years into his sentence and he could no longer bear it. He killed himself with a shiv that he had hidden beneath his mattress.

Last Wishes
- Become Successful - 3,000 zp
- Find Love - 2,000 zp
- Become Strong - 1,000 zp

Alexi could not help but think that his new body was quite pitiful. The missions were also very easy to complete, except maybe the second... he decided he would get to it when he got to it. It truly didn't matter that much anyway. He still had thousands of ZP, and transferring in and out of worlds only took 200 zp.

Peter has already been a part of the gang for six months now so there was no avoiding that. Not that he had wanted to, it actually was the exact position he wished to be in.

He decided that even after all that time learning social skills, he still had problems acting appropriately in modern day society. He decided that the best way to complete his first mission was by being a successful criminal.

He thought of the blackmail the ruffians had on him and decided that he really didn't care. Only blind idiots would be unable to tell it was fake. For one, he was completely clean except for the marker. Two, there was red spot forming where they knocked him out at the base of his head. And three, you could see the idiots standing there huddled over a phone -fully clothed - in in the reflection of the plastic cup on the coffee table.

He supposed most people wouldn't look very carefully and just take the photo at face value, but once again, he really didn't give two shits.

Sitting on his bed Alexi, or Peter, let out a chuckle. He had thought of a really good plan.

He sat up and decided to look at his appearance. His body, as always, was 5'8" with a perfect, well toned, lithe body. For whatever reason a soul best assimilates with a container of the original's size. Not even becoming part system had given him the answer to that particular question.

His features were flawless, smooth ivory skin, pale blue eyes, and tousled black hair that reached down to his ears. He had long ago accepted that while he wasn't all that vain, he enjoyed being handsome. Not to mention it was quite the useful asset.

The reason why he was so ignored in the past was because of his gloomy aura and the cringeworthy awkwardness that he exuded whenever he interacted with anyone. Now that he had taken over, the body now exuded a presence of danger and intelligence.

He smirked, satisfied with his look, and slipped on his school uniform. Quickly finishing breakfast, he gathers his things.

'Let the fun begin!' he thought, walking out towards the path to his school.

As he arrived through the front doors, people turned to look. The people who saw him were surprised, thinking it was a new student before they remembered that he was the creepy kid they tried to ignore. The aura of confidence and the cunning glint in his eye made many do a double take, wondering if they were really seeing the same person.

Feeling eyes on him he glared, 'Those useless sacks of skin should look away before I lose my patience and do it for them.' Everyone previously trying to get a look at the new Peter quickly looked away at the feeling of ominous chills running up their spines.

As the bell rang and people hurried to their classes, he went up the stairs leading to the roof. The delinquents that skipped classes claimed this as their hangout. Opening the door, he looked around and found them all sitting on the benches and leaning against the fence.