A|N

I love my readers.

Absolutely adore them.

I've have extreme writer's block with this book, and although I don't blame those who are quite on quote "fed up" of waiting for these updates, I would appreciate it if you guys would try and understand a bit more.

From September to now has been an emotional rollercoaster for me and I can hardly continue any of the books I wrote before that time since I had to stop writing for a period and I had completely lost inspiration or motivation to continue.

I'm in the last form before I graduate from highschool and the work load is heavy. I try my best to update my newer books at least once every week.

Prisoner 4-0-9 was going to be discontinued, however when I noticed the amount of people who reached out to me personally asking for updates just for this book I realized that I couldn't take it away from you guys.

I admit that more than three months is a looong time to wait, and it's discouraging so I humbly apologize for that and I'll work on it.

But, if you feel as if the waiting is too long and you're going to complain on every chapter I'd appreciate it if you stopped reading because like I said, I'm going through a lot. I've came so close to just cease writing completely this year, I'm disappointed in myself that I felt like giving up.

I pray and hope that 2020 is a better year for all of us. Lots of love.