yall better not hate me

Hiii guys 👀

Don't hate me but after the weekend, Prisoner 4-0-9 will no longer be. . . Free.

Now now now, before you come at me! I'm doing this because I've decided to completely look over the book, edit, and just overall make things make sense, ya know? 💀 it's a lot of hard work, for example when I started editing Peach Kisses, I didn't realise how HARD it was going to be, especially just doing it on my own. Now that I'm a little more. . Experienced, and prisoner 4.-0-9 is one of my most liked books, I've decided that I wanted to make it better, and a lot more enjoyable for you guys.

Over the weekend itll still be available, however if you know you wont finish during the weekend you could do a preorder sort of, of $10. After this weekend, it'll be $13.

I was hoping that you guys would perhaps want it in paperback form? If so, let me know.

I know a lot of you can't pay for novels which is why a lot of the new novels I start on Dreame won't need to be paid for, I'll leave them as free. For example, the beast exception.

I haven't been updating as much simply because I've been working on an Interactive version of the self Esteem book called "All My Trauma Fits In A book," you can also preorder this one, it'll be a paperback! I'm so excited to buy my own as well because trauma seems to be my best friend 😃

Thank you guys for your continued support, and I hope that you guys continue to work with me as I try to compromise, while trying to earn a living. I am also saving up for my boyfriends birthday so don't mind me trying to stack them coins with rent to pay- bye. Lots of love babes! Always!

We haven't spoken in so long as well, how have you guys been? What have you been up to? I'll be replying!