okay day

Lauren POV

Omg! My boss saw me naked!!! I didn't know what to do my instincts were gone out somewhere cuz they sure as hell wasn't inside me. But I saw August smirks I was trying not to smile .it was a heated night. But I was so freaking sleepy that I didn't care what I wore. So I put on my tank top and my booty shorts. I put my mismatch socks on,got inside my bed and fell asleep

.....next day.....

August POV

I was sleep then my alarm clock woke me up. I had my blue basketball shorts and no shirt and my long Nike socks. Yesterday night was so weird. Buy IMA try to forget. So I went downstairs and guess who I saw???? The nanny herself, Lauren Sanders. Ibwalked inside the kitchen and I saw her wearin booty shorts. Dang that @$$ thoooo."hey Lauren" I said trying to be nice obviously. "Oh....uh hello Mr alsina" she replied " just call me august please" i say back. "Okay" she said. I could tell she was scared of me now so I had to do what I never done before......I had to....apologize Lauren, about yesterday" I sigh "I'm sorry bout the way I acted I didn't mean to be an @$$" she turned away and walked to the stove with a pot."its okay "she said with a giggle. I chuckled. I knew she was indicating that I was being an @$$. She was done cookin now. She had made bacon,eggs,and waffles.ya know I grabbed a plate lbs.(laughing but serious). After that Jessica came downstairs with a tight tank top on and a short high waist skirt that came down to her thighs. Dafuq?!?! Ya know what?? Ima let it go cuz if I didn't I would've gotten mad and took it out on someone. Like Lauren. " good morning Jessica" Lauren said politely. "Yea" Jessica said rude."breakfast ready " I say tryna get off the subject." Okay" Jessica says while grabbing a plate. Then Ryan comes downstairs with his red school shirt with the collar and buttons,khaki cargo shorts,and red vans.

Lauren POV

So after making breakfast, Megan text me

Text convo

Megan:where are you?!?!?! 😟

Lauren:I'm at the house....😕

Megan:u supposed to meet me at the park

Lauren: oh it slipped my mind. Sorry I'll be there in 25

Megan:ok

Megan wants me to meet her at the park so sha can take me shopping. She wants me to go to a blind date. I wonder how it goes but whatever I took a shower and got up putting on deodorant, and brushing my teeth. I but my hair in a bun on top of my head ,put on my camouflage long baggy cargo pants,my jordans, a white tank top, and my diamond stud earring.I left grabbing my phone and walking out..

How u think the blind date gonna go???