Another Date.....With August??

I'm soooo sorry guys but this will be kind of rushed, dont ask why but just know it's sort of rushed Picture of Megan above

Lauren

Well. First let me start off by saying, this whole month had been the best for me, literally. August had a game that came to victory and all of us went to a pizza place to celebrate. Um, my dates? Well they went absolutely horrible! The dude Eric took me out to dinner, only for me to find out he was gay. Smh. But anyways I'm going out on this date in t he bright early day, well it's 5:48 but yeah. His name is Johnathan Massey and I just hope all is well and if it's not mark my words I will NEVER listen to Megan again. He wants me to come to his house, and that is sort of awkward for me but I'm not a party pooper so I'm just gonna go and like I said I hope all goes well.

"Bye daddy" I said, waving at my dad. I have been here since the morning time and I had to go back and get ready. Once I did get back to August's house, I did a little cleaning before actually getting ready. I dressed myself into my black sleeveless dress that showed off my cleavage and it went a little above my knees, my black glittery stilletos, my black and glittery patterned nails, my eyeshadow, mascara and a little bit of foundation, my silver diamond hoops, my red shiny lip gloss, and I curled my hair.

"Damn" I heard a man's voice say, it was most definitely August.

"What" I smiled.

"You look.....good"

"Thank you"

"Ha, a nigga got you blushing and sh*t"

I laughed. "Oh , shut up August"

"Nah, I'm playing you look ugly as f*ck"

I burst into laughter. "So do you"

"Nah, baby girl. Forever-"

"Ugly?"

He started to laugh. "Alright Lauren, I'm done with you"

"Best idea you came up with"

"So, who the nigga that aint no good this time"

"His name is Johnathan. He's a football player, he wants me to come over to his house"

"For what? To f*ck?"

"Uh, No"

"Lauren trust me, when a nigga want you to come over to his house, he wants to f*ck you. He's no good, I'm telling you"

"Yeah, you said that about every last one of my dates so far"

"And every last date I warned you about ended up bad"

"Yeah, but he's different"

"We'll see" August retorted before I heard a honk from a car.

"Well, gotta go"

"Aight, see ya latuh", and with that I was downstairs, opening the door for Johnathan. He looked me up and down before biting his lip, causing me to frown and raise a eyebrow.

"Nice to meet you" I greeted.

"Nice to meet you too" He spoke seductively. Once we were officially at his house, I noticed the lights were dimmed as the song NaNa by Trey Songz played lowly from his radio, I guess. I guess he had noticed the uneasy look on my face because he had said "Come here Lauren". I did as told out of instinct and came over to him, now sitting on the couch.

"You are so beautiful" He complimented.

"Um, thanks"

"So, can I ask you a question"