Can you imagine? #2 (part 3)

(I know I added the same song I just think it's good and fits the whole "chapter/alternate ending" itself. Enjoy.)

I stared at the poster on my wall in silence. I was tired but wasn't. My eyes were red and puffy slightly even though I didn't cry. My limbs felt numb but were still able to be moved. I once in a while would thrash around in anger for no reason. Was I angry about callies death? Kaller leaving? Maybe one of them. Maybe both. Maybe none.

I didn't do anything for the past couple of days. I didn't know what to do in the first place. There was no reason. There was shit I didn't wanna do in the first place.
y/n once in a while came in my cabin/room and tried to make sure I ate and would talk to me and keep me company. Even when I broke her heart, she still accepted me. She still cared for me. She still loved me.
We started leaving subtle kisses once in a while when we were for sure no one was there. It felt normal. Better. I was happy that we were able to do stuff like that again and not make it uncomfortable.
She seemed happy and I for sure was too. Besides the fact my best friends both left me. One gone in heaven while the other just over 1000 miles away. Callie was who knows how far away. I tried to focus away from the fact they decided to leave me but it was hard.

I lied on my bed and stared at the ceiling in silence. I hadn't been here for a while since I've tried to include myself in the camp but I'm here again. Well just to go to sleep like everyone else. I was nearly half asleep and deep into my thoughts when I heard someone tip toe into the cabin. My eyes darted open and my flight or fight instinct kicked in. I shifted my body to the door and there was nicole, standing right in front of my bed.

"Noah, My parente are picking me up right now but I just wanted to say goodbye." She whispered loudly.

I stood there and looked at her blankly and confused.

"What??" I whispered back.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a hug and quickly ran off and closed the door.

She had a suitcase in her other hand while the other had her phone flashlight on.

I sat in silence and thought for a minute. I was still halfish asleep when she came in but I now realize what was going on.

Nicole was leaving us.

A/N: (please read 🥺) hi guys!! im so sorry for not updating lately and this is like a really short chapter but i hope u like it and also TYSM FOR 4K READS ILY GUYS SO SO MUCH AND TY FOR THE SUPPORT!!

492 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 | 𝑵𝒐𝒂𝒉 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒏𝒂𝒑𝒑 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara