My first day

Ashley's POV

This my first day at this school and everybody seem pretty cool. I met some of the people from Ray's group. The fems of her group is bad and they on the cheerleading team. They said they would talk to their couch and their couch will call mine. As she did she was in shocked that I was the Ashley from my school. People wanted to be me and studs wanted me to be theirs. Ray is about the sexiest stud out of all the other ones at school, I do anything to get to her. But speaking of the devil now she walks in the gym with her basketball shorts on and her practice jersey off. She runs up to her twin and says her girlfriend needs her. I think she only did that to talk to me because when Ari left she came to me and said "whats up ma you looking quite beautiful today."

After she gets done talking to me she runs over to her coach and talks to her umm as the looks of it her coach mad because she talked to me. Thats a shame if Ray is pulling her coach to, I mean yea her coach bad I would fuck her to lowkey. But Ray have to many hoes for me I don't think that I can be with her with all them even her coach. I believe her coach is a stem but it makes no since she can even make a stud lose her dominance even when they a top. Ray is just that stud i heard somes studs tried to get with her before but couldn't. So I'm bout to leave this gym since I got done with practice 20 mins ago. But i can say one thing before I leave Ray can make your panties wet just by looking at her.

Ray's POV

I turn around and see Ashley sexy ass boy I tell you she make a stud do back flips. Boy oh boy I wish Ashley would just give me a chance but maybe one day she will just say Yes. I am a player but if she give me a chance I'll cut all the shit for her. She just one girl I'm willing to do anything for but these streets where I'm king idk about that. I'm on my way to basketball practice and I run into Ashley "damn shawdy my bad." She says "watch out next time Ray damn" and she walks away. Yeah she wants me. I look at her ass while she walks away like damn boy I sure in the hell gotta cuff that. She looks back and smiles at me then wave, yup I got to say that's going to be mine.

After practice me and my home boys went to my house, we all rode in my custom made hummer boy my truck sexy asf. So we in the car bumping music loud asf smoking a blunt. "Yess boy we finna turn up squad" Shad says, "Hellllll yeaaaa fammmmm" I say. I swing by all they crib to let them get some cloths for the club. To my self I'm thinking I hope Ashley be at the club to boy I swear if i see her I'ma be a gentleman and do her right. But before any of the fun I need some top though so I might go that from coach Keyerra boy you know how I do. So I got over to my coach and talk to her " soo whats up Keyerra what you doing after practice". She looks at me with a flash of lust and I smirk, she says" maybe have you if you come to my house." I say " love to so see you at 6:00 ok ma." She bits her lip and says "ok daddy" in a whisper. When I say I get them I really get them like for real but let me go get ready.

Ray's Outfit for Keyerra House

*Dreads braided back
*Black leather shirt
*Black joggers pants
*Diamond studs earrings
*rolex watch
*Black and grey air jordans
*Vibrating tongue ring
*RayRay snapback

At Keyerra House (Ray's POV)

So Im at Keyerra house and I knocked on the door and it's her ratchet ass sister. "Ugh Hey Mariah why you here" I said looking at her mad. She smirks and says "Keyerra in her room daddy" she kissed me and moved to the side. Man I don't know what she up to but at the time I know, if I get into a threesome with them again Ima not make the club and I need to. I went upstairs to Keyerra room and saw Keyerra in.......

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Haha wellll new part maybe in a few weeks but give a nigga feedback if you like da story tell me Ii8 duecesss