The next day

Bri's POV

Ray put it down last night and I'm finally hers this is a dream come true. I woke up and Ray wasn't in bed but I smelled some food down stairs. I smiled and hugged Ray she smiled and said "good morning bae". She's prefect its everything about her that's got me falling in love. Everytime I'm around Ray my stomach flips turns and everything. She's makes things for me to disappear. Ray is like the human angel omg no stud ever made me feel like this. Soo I might go hang out with her and work out with Ray fine body ass. I wore my basketball shorts with a boss crop top.

Ray's POV

Bae called me saying "babbyyy I wanna go to the gym with you" I told her "ok get ready I'll be there in 10mins". I'm wearing my jordan basketball shorts,muscle shirt with short sleeves, and my old 2012 hyperducks. I get in my lambo and drive to get Bri then 4 letter word comes on. I text Bri I'm out side and she texts "okay on my way". I lean against the front of my car waiting on her then she come out and hugs me. She looks beautiful in her work out clothes and then I open the door for her. I jogged to the other side getting in and driving off. Bri turned up my radio when she heard Bonnie and Clyde came on. Thinking damn she can sing maybe one day she can come to the studio with me.

At the gym (still Ray's POV)

We got to the gym and we did a couple work out it was cute. She was on my back while I did push up. Bri was doing sit ups and everytime she came up we kissed. Our work out day we fun as hell tbh so y'all know after that we went to Starbucks. We was on our couple flow today so we just going to chill at my house and watch movies. We was on our cute couple shit like I'm really falling for her.

Chill at home with the studband (Bri's POV)

After the gym with Ray we had a stay at home day. We in the house watching movies,eating candy,and playing around. Ray really starting to mean a lot to me she's a sexy ass stud. She the one who I wanna get married to her but I hope she feels the same. I love her she's my all and she touch my heart.

Yea yea yea ik its been awhile since i updated soooo i hoped yall like this 1 so tell me wats upp wit it

Comments 2 my kik

Rayrayswaglove