The first game

Bri's POV

I'm going to Ray's game and right now I'm wearing black leggings with Ray name on them, a red and black jersey, a white gold necklace with my name on it,white gold hoop earrings. Boy boy boy Ray was looking finee asf in her uniform. She have on the new hyperdunks that matches her red and black basketball uniform. Ray is the star player and shit so y'all know all the thots on her. I was looking bad asf for Ray so we can be more then friends.

The start of the game

Everybody started to come it was crowded as hell in the gym. I was sitting close to our team and some stud from the other team winked at me when she dunked on Ray. I blushed and Ray got pissed I can tell it in her eyes. Ray put the whole team in a group huddled and they all started to get to work. Ray dunked on the stud that winked at me and then she broke her ankles with her sick cross over. It was the last 10 seconds and the team gave Ray the ball and Ray made a half court shoot and we won.

Ray's POV

Soo this bitch ass stud on the other team wanna wink at my boo nahh I'm not going.

I was so mad me and my team started drilling on there team. Z and them started laughing when I crossed the other stud other because she fell. Everybody and i mean everybody said damn when I crossed her. When it came to the last 10 seconds I crossed her and made a half court shot. Bri ran up to me and hugged me hella tight then my team picked me up. Me,my team,and the girls all went out to eat. Bri sat next to me and we all laughing and playing around then Bri whispers in my ear. My eyes got wide asf and I tell the team I see them later then me and Bri left.

(SEXUAL CONTENT ) READ IF U WANT TO

At the house

I started kissing Bri's neck but then I stop and looked in her eyes then ask "Bri will you go with me",her eyes got hella big and said "yes." We start making out and I start feeling on her body. She pulls off my shirt and bits her lips at my 8 pack. Bri says "damn daddy got a body" and I slide off her shirt. I kiss her neck down to her boobs and unhook her bra. I lick my lips and attack her nipples then flicks the tip of my tongue on her nipple. Sucking and licking the right nipple while massaging the left. I does the same to the left nipple and then slide my tongue to her v line. I lefted hickeys on her v line the slided off her leggings and thongs.

Bri's POV

Ray kissed my clit but she's teasing me so I pushed her head in and her tongue sled in my whole. I gasped when she did it omg her tongue is magical. She did the ABC's on my cat and stopped at L because she heard how loud I moaned on her L's. She fingered and ate me out hella good. She came up and kissed me to show me how sweet I tasted. I pulled off her shorts the uncover her 10in strap then I bit my lip. She slide the strap in me and I gasp and put my head back.

weellllllll tell me how yall feel about this part vote plzz u knw

But still got any suggestions hit my kik

kik: rayrayswaglove

ig:kingg_stunner