Anakin: I'll decide what we do. And I would also like for (Y/N) and Adrian to come with us, Master.

Ahsoka: Oh, so you don't trust me?

Anakin: Maybe...

(Y/N): I'm fine with it, if she is.

Ahsoka: <groaning> Fine.

Obi-Wan: Very well. Carrying on, if Rex and I can engage them here, <points to somewhere on the hologram> you four might have a chance to get through their lines undetected, here. <points to somewhere else on the hologram>

Rex: They won't have much time. The droids far outnumber us, so our ability to street fight is limited without the use of heavy cannons. They will march forward under the protection of their shield until they are right on top of our cannons, then they'll blow them away.

(Y/N): That's nice.

Ahsoka: We'll figure out a way. Come on, Master, let's go.

The four of them started to walk away.

Anakin: If we survive this, Snips, you and I are gonna have a talk.

(Y/N): I can already tell this is going to be fun. <to Adrian> We get to hear all of their arguing. Life is great sometimes.

Adrian: I'm thinking we should just ditch them and take out that shield generator right now.

Teth...

Two clones were looking up at the abandoned B'omarr monk monastery.

Clone 1: What's the status?

Clone 2: It looks like those bounty hunters went up there. <points to the monastery>

Clone 1: Contact General Windu. Tell him we found the Hutt.

In the Jedi Temple, Mace Windu was talking to a hologram of one of the clones, as Yoda walked over to them.

Mace: Yes, Commander?

Clone 2: (hologram) We've discovered that Jabba the Hutt has also hired bounty hunters to track down his son, and we followed them to a monastery on the planet Teth. We feel it's where Jabba's son is being held, but it's too heavily fortified for us to do anything alone, sir.

Mace: Commander, stay out of sight and await further orders.

Clone 2: (hologram) Will do, General.

Yoda: Unusual, it is, a problem Obi-Wan has, subduing the droid army.

Mace: I'll take care of it.

Mace pushes a button, making a hologram of another clone appear.

Mace: Get me Admiral Wurtz. I need three of his star cruisers.

Clone: (hologram) Yes, General.

The hologram disappeared.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (Male Reader Insert)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें