"Yes yes promise.." Xiao Zhan said.

After end all classes. It was 2:45pm now. Xiao Zhan was hell tired. He was talking with Mianmian and her boyfriend while coming out from varsity. He said bye to them. Then he comes to the parking area. Stand beside their car and start waiting for Yibo.

"Why you are there now?? What did you do this time??" Wang Yibo was talking in phone. He was coming towards Xiao Zhan.

"Ok... Shut up. I am coming. Stop irritating me..." Wang Yibo cut the call irritatedly.

"Who was it??" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Who can be it??" Wang Yibo answer his question as a question.

"Carman mom?? Hahaha..." Xiao Zhan laugh when he realised that after him only Carman mom can irritate him that much.

"Shut up.. Get in car now. She said she is your home.. Let's see what she wants this time..." Wang Yibo said while massaging his temple.

"Ok lets go..." Xiao Zhan replied.

They get inside the car. And leave for Xiao Zhan's house.

______________________________________

In Lu Jian Min Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo reach home. He park his car in garage. Wang Yibo about to open his car door. Xiao Zhan stop him.

"What??" Wang Yibo asked.

"I.. I... You are going to leave with Carman mom after talking with everyone???" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Yeah... Why??" Wang Yibo asked.

"Umm...." Xiao Zhan was feeling embarrassed to say everything clearly.

Without saying anything Wang Yibo smash his lip on his lip. He pick Xiao Zhan up and make him sit on his lap. That kiss becomes too intense. Their tongue is start playing with each other. Xiao Zhan break the kiss. His lip still on his lip.

"Stop.. We have to stop here.. They are waiting for us inside..." Xiao Zhan mumble while kissing Wang Yibo's lip softly.

"Ok... Let's go inside..." Wang Yibo replied.

Inside Carman Lee and Crystal Zhang was in kitchen making something for everyone. They start discussing there.

"It will be fine right?? Yibo won't react badly right??" Crystal Zhang nervously asked Carman Lee.

"Don't get nervous... He won't do anything. Otherwise I will beat him to the death.." Carman Lee replied.

"Mom I am home..." Xiao Zhan shout after entering living room.

"My baby boy is here..." Before Carman Lee could say something Wang Yibo cut her.

"What do you want??" Wang Yibo asked directly.

"Can't I even call my son here...??" Carman Lee said in innocent voice.

"Cut the crap..." Wang Yibo said while rolling his eyes.

"Whatever... We fix your marriage date. You are marriage ceremony will be held after 3days..." Carman Lee answer.

Everyone is silent there. Their parents know about their sudden marriage date already. But after announced that.. They are not understanding if Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo happy or angry...

"Say something..." Crystal Zhang finally asked.

"Yayyyyyy..... We are getting married..." By saying this Xiao Zhan hug Yibo tightly.