Chapter 15 - Trouble Always Seems To Find Me

Her mere presence screams  "Jolie chienne venant par..."

  The heels of her pink suede gold metallic ankle boots courtesy of Miu Miu echoe throughout the halls of club Dejavu as each of her steps send an uncanny message to those far and near, that this particular woman is indeed infatuated with her paper....cheddah....cheese....

gwop...

   She exudes a sort of elegance that unfullfillingly leads to lustful thoughts for the many that visit repeatedly.  This particular object of affection only seeks self fulfillment with her one and only love...

                        Money

  Once the clicking sounds of Passion's heels come to a stop, she swings the office door open to unexpectedly find Lil' Bobo sitting comfortably within his plush office with his back turned toward her as he conversates with his newest employee Keisha while counting the an abundant amount of money collected from tonights record breaking performance.  Passion pauses in the midst of blurting out what she originally came to his office to speak to him of, then immediately becomes mesmerize by the multiple stacks of currency collected while struggling to refrain from interrupting their conversation.   She slowly grabs the door knob and quietly returns the door to the shut position in order to provide him with privacy.

  After the response given by the record breaking audience on her very first performance, Passion sees Keisha as a potential threat.   Passion also has a bit of an ocd about any of her cut of the money being miscounted or even worst...reduced.

Fifteen minutes later...

  In a state of frustration while standing on the opposite side of the door, she releases an exhausted sigh, then paces back and forth resting her hands upon her hips and glaring at the ceiling out of complete frustration.   "What does this bitch and Lil' Bobo have to discuss for so long?"  She says to herself.

  Consumed by irritability, a warm tear slowly trails her caramel complected cheek dragging a segment of eyeliner along the path. The other dancers noticed from her demeanor that something was beginning to weigh heavily upon Passion's mind as they repeatedly walk past her in complete silence.

   She holds her head up high as she balls up her right fist and thumps her knuckles with great impact repeatedly into the palm of her left hand while continuing her routine pacing back and forth. "I should just go in there and drag this hoe all across the club." She says as she takes yet another deep breath to compose herself, then pauses once again suddenly taken aback by a rather random enticing aroma.  She wipes her eyes and sniffs the aromatic scent, then follows its lead as she is led to the club's break room.

  Standing beside the microwave is Brian (one of the bouncers) who is currently in the process of microwaving a bowl of beef stroganoff.

  "That smells amazing.  I can smell it from down the hall."  She says while staring at the microwave and biting her bottom lip as Brian responds with "Yeah, Keisha gave this to me.  Evidently,  she can really cook too.  Who knew?"  Passion's face goes sour as she looks around the room to see several others eating beef stroganoff as well.

   "Who the hell eats in a strip club anyways?" She thinks to herself as she loses interest after once again hearing Keisha a.k.a. Trouble's name being mentioned.   Feeling ill, she heads back toward Lil' Bobo's office.

    While leaning against the wall patiently with the door still shut, Passion is slightly startled as Keisha violently swings the office door open shouting "Ill be back!" while intimately on her phone with her boyfriend as she storms down the hall to continue her disruptive discussion in private.   Passion can clearly hear a male voice coming from the other end of Keisha's phone,  "Tsk...tsk...tsk...there goes little miss brown noser."  She says to herself with a slight grin.