Chapter 13 - Catty Behavior

As the line of scantily clad women accumulate outside of his office, Lil’ Bobo sits behind his desk with his back against the chair looking at something on his phone while it rested in his lab.  A woman that stood at the head of the line watches him as he chuckles at whatever he was watching.  She then looks at her watch and sighs to herself a bit.  Her interview with Bobo was scheduled for 3:00 p.m. in which she arrived 15 minutes earlier, however, the time displayed on her watch read 3:45 p.m.

  Raising her left hand slightly, the woman calls out “Excuse me….” before her notion is dismissed by him holding up one finger as to say “Wait!”  She takes a step back in line as he continues his laughter at whatever he was watching.   The line of women whisper amongst themselves as they begin to grow impatient with him.  The time is now 3:57 and the first interview still has yet to commence.  Suddenly, Passion walks by all of the women while holding a McDonald bag in her hand staring each one of them up and down individually.

  “If I were a customer, I wouldn’t give you bitches shit!”  Passion says as all of the women roll their eyes and smack their lips in response.

  Immediately upon entering the office, Lil’ Bobo’s eyes shift from the screen of his cellular device to the bag of McDonald’s that Passion held in her hand.   Being the attention seeker that she is, she quickly hides the bag behind her back and taunts Lil’ Bobo by saying “Come and get it.  You know you want it.”  With a serious look about himself, Lil’ Bobo sets his phone to the side and waves two of his fingers beckoning for her to bring it to him.  “I said, come and get it.  YOU know YOU want it.” Passion says again as the woman in the front of the line eavesdrops by peeking inside momentarily.  Passion pauses for a moment then nudges the door shut with the back of her heel, so that she and he could have some privacy.  The door closed within one quarter of an inch of the woman’s nose.  She cringes from still being able to hearing Passion’s voice, then smiles.  Looking around, she waltzes away and heads toward the door giving up her position in line.  The woman directly behind her steps forward, as the other women watches her leave and questions her motives. 

  Lil’ Bobo stands up, extending his arm with palm facing the ceiling saying “Come on.  Quit playing and give me the food.”  Passion bats her eyes as if she was being cute and says “I guarantee you be loving it.”  He responds by saying “You do realize, I have interviews to do right?”  Passion eases her way toward him still holding the bag behind her back.  She leans in closer toward him grabbing him by the front of his pants and whispering in his ear “I said, come and get it.”  Lil’ Bobo gulps slightly as he felt himself beginning to become aroused.  His heart begins to beat slightly faster as he does his best to maintain his professionalism.  He was successful at keeping a straight face and showing no signs of interest, however, his arousal continued to develop the longer she held onto him. 

  For a moment, he considered taking her up on her offer, but he knew that it would be a huge mistake if he did.  He tries to take his mind off of the fact that she is holding him by his crotch and breathing into his ear by trying to think about other things such as NFL Football; NBA Basketball and whatever he could to occupy his mind, but those thought are quickly replaced by the visual Passion put into his head after she whispers “I you want to fuck me against the door while the new bitches listen.  Fuck the shit out of me.”  His slight arousal elevated to a full blown erection as his heart beats faster.  He walks toward her as she walks backward until her back touches the door.  Dropping the bag of McDonald’s from behind her, she felt his body approach hers when suddenly they are startled by a firm knock on the door.  “Who is it!” Passion asks with her face screwed up as the voice on the other side responds with “Somebody made a phone order at Popeye’s Chicken.”  Lil’ Bobo smelled the food through and immediately started fixing his pants.  Passion watched in shock as he walks back toward his desk telling her “Open that door and let the woman in.”  Passion smacks her lips as she opens the door to see that it was the woman in line dressed in a Popeye’s Chicken uniform standing on the other side of the door.  She walks by Passion giving a slight smirk while telling Lil’ Bobo “I have a six-piece spicy chicken, biscuits, corn, and potato wedges all here for you sir.”   Lil’ Bobo turns his back toward both of them while in search of his wallet.  He tells Passion from over his shoulder “Hey. Don’t forget to close that door behind you.” 

<SLAM!>

They both jump momentarily from the noise startling them as he locates his wallet and hands her a $20 bill.  She hands it back and says “This one is on me.  But since I’m here, would you be interested in conducting an interview with me?”  Lil’ Bobo takes a step back and looks at her figure and nods his head up and down.

  “We certainly can.  Please, have a seat Missessssss.. ”

  "Trouble.  I go by the name of Trouble."