Chapter 1 - Unforgettable Regret

10:16 atClubDéjà vu:

  Following a packed night at the gentleman's club, Ebony was ready to clock out and begin her weekend festivities. The only thing holding her from leaving expeditiously is that her purse appeared to be misplaced. Her and a few of her coworkers search for several minutes until it is finally located by her associate Ginger Lynn.

  Relieved, she makes her way to the exit as she wishes her coworkers and customers a good weekend while heading towards her vehicle.  On the way to her vehicle, she kicks off her high heels and carries them in her left hand while she checks the messages on her phone with her right.  While checking her messages,  she notices a text from Lonnie that says "Hey beautiful.  How are you doing?"

  She calls and converses with Lonnie for a while as she drives home. Being that she got off work a little earlier than she expected, Lonnie seized upon this opportunity by requesting Ebony's presence while she had time available.

  Lonnie and the Ebony were distant friends for years that had a unspoken attraction for one another for years.  Recently, Lonnie moved into the neighborhood and settled into a small apartment approximately 5 miles from Ebony's home. She agrees to pay a visit as she inputs her address in the Tom tom gps then and navigates her way to Lonnie's place following the guidance the device gives. Out of fear and partial disbelief that this is really happening, she begins to feel slightly nervous as she approaches the driveway.  Her and Lonnie have always had this unspoken physical attraction to one another. Looking through the windows of the home from outside, it appears that the home is dimly lit which feeds to her imagination of what could possibly occur during this brief visit.

  She exits her car and reaches out to ring the doorbell when suddenly, the door swings open. Looking more attractive than ever, Lonnie pulls her closely and gives her a warm hug and awkwardly kisses her on the lips. Lonnie's excitement for her was evident during their hug. She surprisingly enjoys the kiss she receives and notices the fragrance that was worn which accommodated the kiss very well. The door is held open foe her as she is escorted inside the home. "Your even more beautiful in person." Lonnie says glancing at Ebony's rear while she enters. "Thank you." she responds as she looks around cautiously prior to closing the door.

  Impressed with the arrangement of the furniture, Ebony nods her head and compliments the way the place looks when suddenly Lonnie pulls her closely and gives her a seductive kiss. Reluctantly, she kisses back resulting in the two of them exchanging tongue play once the ice was broken.

  Lonnie unbuttons her shirt while they kiss, as she tug at Lonnie's pajama pants working them down below Lonnie's hips. With sacred areas partially exposed, she notices that Lonnie isn't wearing underwear and makes it to your bra. Taking off her bra, it falls to the floor while delivering kisses from her earlobe, down her neck, to her breasts. She grips Lonnie's hair while this is being done and becomes sexually aroused from this moment as their breathing patterns become rapid.

  The two of them fall back atop the couch as Lonnie rests between her legs. Lonnie quickly takes off her heels and tosses them to the side working her pants and panties down simultaneously. She pulls Lonnie's pajama pants down further exposing her V shaped trimming.  Lonnie grabs a vibrating toy from beneath the couch cushions as Ebony grips it in admiration of its size and thickness. So wet, she eagerly anticipates its entry as she feels it slide deep inside of her further and further. Feeling it in her belly, her pelvis presses against it as she instantly reach orgasm upon the sudden feeling of vibration it provided once the button was pressed. "Ah shit!" she says as she slowly rotates in and out. With one leg on her shoulder she receives every inch of it and watches as her lips are expanded with each insertion.

  Her slow subtle thrusts hit the right spot every time as if she already knew how to please her. During this interaction her cell phone rings, but she ignores it. She then flips her over and raises her buttocks by her hips ensuring her face is against the pillow of the couch as she reaches behind and grips the toy herself placing it inside herself.  Lonnie begins thrusting it for her while gripping her buttocks.  Lonnie's tongue begins to circle against Ebony's clitoris at each impact of the vibrating device.

  Lonnie gradually works the toy from small strides to fast paced ones. Ebony feels herself climaxing at an uncontrollable rate and doesn't want her to stop. This position has her in tears as the sensation sends her body trembling. She bites the pillow as she feels her muscles contract. At the height of her orgasm, she releases. It excretes at a piercing rate that sends her orgasm into overdrive.

  Ebony grips the side of the couch as she feels that her body has reached its limit. Her excretion soaks the couch as it travels down the back of her legs. She discontinues her movements of the toy and leaves it inside of her watching her enjoyment of the feeling of the continued vibrations. Ebony's cell phone rings again as she digs through her purse trying not to miss the call once again.  She finally locates it and answers quickly giving Lonnie a gesture that she'll be back momentarily as she steps out of the room.

  Lonnie noticed several items that have fallen out of Ebony's purse and began picking them up to be helpful and nosey simultaneously.  While eavesdropping on the phone conversation Ebony had with her boyfriend, she noticed that Ebony loved gum as there was a new unopened pack along with a trail of empty gum wrappers that accompanied.  She also had cough drops and a prescription that read Combivirzidovudine + lamivudine.  Unsure of what sort of medication this was, she began reading the side effects before quickly stuffing it back into her purse upon her return....

"Welcome back gorgeous...."