Part 2-Turned on

Luke was promoting his new film and doing interviews about it. During one interview he was asked if he was seeing anyone. He only laughed and said, "My career is my girlfriend right now." Jilda had done a interview with her university newsletter regarding dating life. Having not dated in almost a year the interviewer asked what was her secret. Her response was simple, "Just don't think about it."

They both were busy doing other things to not think about romance. Jilda ex was conceited and confused plus wasn't honest about himself and other things. Luke's ex-wife was the same way and was co-dependent like Jilda ex. Yet, despite the troubled exes they both managed to preserver and continue on with their lives. 

One night Luke went straight to the gym and saw Jilda was doing some yoga moves which were considered hard. He saw her doing one with her feet over her bended arms and head. Luke was awestrucked by how confident she was in doing it. Suddenly she lost her balance and fall on her head.

Luke quickly rushed over and helped her up.

 "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yes, I am trying to do some advance yoga moves. It isn't as easy as it looks as you can tell."

He quickly took off his black tank top, folded it and laid it on the ground. 

"If you're gonna do that move again you'll need a support for your head."

Jilda saw Luke without his shirt on, his chest was very toned as was his arms. She stood there silent until she gathered herself.

"Thanks." 

She quickly turned her head away and tried the same yoga move as before. Jilda smelled the ordour from Luke's shirt and moaned. As she tried the same yoga move again, her loose tank top came falling upside down, revealing her strapless bra and toned stomach. Luke saw she was indeed a very trim and fit girl and it made him giddy. 

Suddenly Jilda repositioned her legs and almost kicked Luke.

"I'm sorry."

"No, I should have given you more space."

They both touched hands again and felt the same electrical spark. Luke turned his head away and picked up his tank top.

"Well, I better be heading home."

"Same here."

As they headed to the changing rooms they both stopped and looked and one another's hand. What was causing them to feel such sensation?

The next couple of days and weeks were hard for both Jilda and Luke. Whenever either one of them showed up at the day at ANY time of day, so did the other. She soon realized that Luke not only was healthy, but had a VERY well toned body. Luke figured out that Jilda used more basic and affordable ways to keep fit, which explained her perfect slim frame.

It was twenty five minutes to the gym's closing time and they both decided to end their workout. When they both crossed paths, they smiled at each other. Flirtatious smiles to be exact. 

Little did they both knew that they were going to experience more than exchanging of smiles.