Were moving (chapter 9)

I walked up to Simons dressing room. I could hear my mum talking to Sarah Jane but yet I couldn't make out exactly what she was saying. I knock on the door twice, then it was opened by some guy i didn't know. 'Is my mum here' I said even though I knew she was it just polite. 'Yeah,come in' he said.

I walked in and took at seat next to my mum. 'Tom said you had to tell me something' I said to her and she nodded 'yes,urm...your going to have to move down to London' she said whilst shaking 'what just me by my self' I asked 'yes,well your be with Tom' she said 'so I'm staying in the X factor house ?' 'Yeah,is that okay' she asked 'It's fine as long as Tom doesn't boss me around' I said cause I know what he's like 'I will tell him not to bother you but he's is in charge of you' she and I just nodded.

'I got dad to bring most of your clothes and other suff you will need' she said 'so I go there tonight' I asked 'yes,is that okay' she asked me 'it's fine but what about school?' 'Oh well your going to be tutored with Charlie if that's okay' she asked 'yeah, that's fine me and Charlie are good friends' I said

'Okay well Autumn I really have to go now, Tom just texted saying he's through so send my love to him please' she said as she rushed out of the door. That was weird so she just gone and she's not even going to say anything to Tom I would of thought she would her and Tom are so close unlike me and her. I guess I'm staying at the X factor house for however long , this is going to be fun.

I walked backstage were everyone was now about to go on the xtra factor. 'Hey,Tom mum said bye' I said to him 'okay, how come she didn't come and say it' he asked 'I don't know she just walked out on me' 'that's not like mum' 'Ikr' i Said and walked away to tell Reece and the others the good news.

'Hey guys guess what' I said and they all shouted WHAT 'I'm moving into the X factor house for a bit' I said and I got bundle in to a massive group hug. Once we got home I was assigned to my room I was staying in and I was staying Lauren as Lola had just left and I had her bed. Well let the X factor life begin.

A/n
This is the most shity chapter ever but I'm so tried I had to go to school and then to collage. And I had 2 exams in school today so I'm so tired but I wanted to update for you guys. Hope you like it

Libby x
Ps. I will spell check in the morning