Misunderstanding 2

Mina’s POV

I wonder what Chaeyoung is doing. I want to spend time with her but whenever I paid a visit, she would greet me, hug me like she really missed me and all, then she will locked herself in her room.

I wanted to spend more time with her but, well, still no luck. I always end up playing games and talking with Bambam. And everytime I’m leaving she would hug me and say sweet words and stuff.

I first saw her picture in Bambam’s office table.

Bambam just started working in our company last month and our tables are next to each other.

~~ Flashback~~

“Is that your girlfriend?” I asked.

“This cutie, smol bean of a baby tiger? No, she is my younger sister. Why do you ask?” he said.

Oh, right! We are not close yet but here I am asking personal questions. I mentally face palmed.

“Nah, I’m just curious.” I just. Well, that’s the truth. The girl in the picture caught my attention.

“Why? Do you like me? Are you jealous?” he asked.

WHAT?? I mentally screamed! The nerve of this man.

“NO! I don’t like you!” I firmly said.

“Then, you like my sister!” It’s not a question, rather, it’s a statement.

“I-, I don’t. Just curious. Really.” Damn, why did you stutter Mina, for Pete’s sake?

“K. bye!”

I hurriedly went to my table and started typing nonsense in my computer pretending that I’m busy working.

“Hey, gay!” someone said.

I did not flinch, because I’m pretending that I am working, right?

I suddenly feel him, adjusting his chair next to mine and showing his phone to me.

“This is my baby sis, Son Chaeyoung! Say, I will ship the two of you if you would help me get the number of our hottie supervisor. Deal?” he casually said.

Like he was just asking me to lend her my ballpen coz he can’t find his.

WHATTT!!!?? What is this man saying?

Wait, he would like, he like me for her sister if I would help HIM get the number of our supervisor?

oh, right. WAIT. I missed something, he said something.

Trying to process everything, I grab my cup of coffee and quickly sipped, burning my tongue! Hot!

FFFFFF!!!!! Hottie!!!!! He called our supervisor HOTTIE!!!

“You’re GAY????!!” I screamed. Like really loud.

My eyes are wide, and my mouth is still hanging open because this Bambam in front of me, dresses like a real man. Talks like a man and acts like a man. In short, he is a man.

“Yes, now close your mouth dear and just help me. I will bring you home, I will just introduce you to each other. And the rest is up to you. One more thing, Chaeyoung cannot know that I’m gay. I mean, I just accepted it and I still need time to confess it to our parents.”

“But why me?” I asked.

“Damn, simple silly. Because you’re gay”

~~~ end of flashback ~~~~

Present time, I mean, few minutes before the encounter at Chaeyoung’s Room

Mina’s POV

Damn, I never know that this little infatuation would turn to a feeling that I cannot explain. I wanted to see her every day. But why is she avoiding me?

Bambam really did not help me with her sister! Agh! I will strangle his neck next time I see him. I’m getting frustrated every day.

“Hey Minari~”

It’s Bambam! I stand up from the chair and let go of the remote control. I approached him, my hands are ready to strangle his neck.

“Hey, hold up! Hold up, penguin!” He said, avoiding my hands and fixing the collar of his shirt.

"Geez, you are getting so violent these days. Why? Still no progress?” he teased me.

I looked at him, with my deadly stare “Yaah~ got the nerve to ask that when you are not helping me at all!”

“What? I always bring you home but you are so slow. Anyways, I’m going out, just go upstairs and make a move, you slow pengu!”

He hurriedly reach the doorknob when he sense that I will really strangle his neck.

“Oh! And if she ask where I went. Just tell her I got a date with a hottie!” then he closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT CHAPTER

~ MiChaeng Berries~