"Shut up! Don't say things like that!"

You laughed.

"Mr. Namjoon!"

You looked in the direction. Joon came in and placed the flower bouquet on the table by your bed.

"You didn't have to do this," you said waving at him. He smiled.

"I insist."

"Here," he said handing your phone.

"I have to tell you something. Is it the right time to talk?" he asked. You nodded.

"Do I need to walk out?" Min young asked. Joon said it was okay for her to stay.

"From what we have discovered in his home and from the things he said in investigation, Jimin has known you since you were kids," Joon said. You widened your eyes.

"What?"

"Yes, there is actually a room in his home dedicated solely for you. Your pictures. He has been stalking you since many years."

Chills ran down your spine.

"Do you remember this?" he showed you a picture. Your heart ached. It was the day you went to Cafe. The day your parents died in a car crash.

"I do. I can never forget that day," you said.

"How do you think your dog came back to you that day? The one you lost when you were a kid?" he asked.

"I don't know," you could feel tension building up in you.

"Jimin stole it and gave it back to you. He has been obsessed with you since a very very long time," Joon said.

"It's okay. You are safe now. He can't hurt you anymore," Joon assured.

"He was there in every possible point in your life. You just didn't see him. He didn't let you see him."

"What about the other women? He said told me that he killed other women. Even Ji Yeon said that he saw him bring many women but they disappeared later?"

"There is another an abandoned farm in his mansion. He buried all the women there. They were just play dolls for him."

"How was not caught all these days?" Min young asked hugging herself.

"He choose the women wisely. Most of them are orphans or not of biggest responsibility to anyone. Some of them were not even on the missing list," he said.

"What happens to Jimin now?" you asked.

"He will given a life time imprisonment but we will have to wait and see. God knows what else he has done."

"Rest well. You will be fine," his dimples made their appearance.

****

"Why did you do it Park Jimin?" the officer in front of him asked. Jimin just sat in his chair and looked at him coldly.

"I like her," he said unbothered.

"Ah, really. Can really see that."

"Do you not even feel a little bit guilty about what you have done? Or feel pity for the women you have made to suffer?"

Jimin shook his head in denial.

"Tell us how many women you have buried in that farm house?"

"I lost count."

****

Breaking news!

"Famous idol Jimin is arrested!"

"Park Jimin, from sand entertainment has been arrested for abducting women"

"Fans left baffled over Jimin's arrest. Claims their idol isn't a criminal. Demands proof"

"Living under the mask: Park Jimin's other side"

"Exclusive coverage about Park Jimin's case. Today 8pm"

Fans reactions

+Jimin1fan: They are framing him. I don't believe Jimin would do something like that.

+Dolliesu: Wahh, he really hid that ugly self behind that pretty face. I hope they give him d***th sentence.

+Chessking: Honestly what to believe?

+Taehyungult: if you all stanned Tae, you wouldn't have to be embarrassed now.

+Unicornpoop: what am I even reading? Has this been proved?

+Bingsubingsu: That is all a lie. Jimin is a good boy.

THE END?

Thank you so much for staying till the end. That you so much for keeping up with my irregular schedules. I hope you liked how the story turned out.

I'm glad I was able to finish the story because I've never really finished any stories. So this officially my first completed story.

THANKS AGAIN FOR READING!

Despite being portrayed as a bad boy in this story

Despite being portrayed as a bad boy in this story. We all Jimin is a strawberry pie in real life. Protect him.