Lovely Truth's

A/N:

Hello guys!

Here is Irene above!^ Isn't she so pretty?! Haha, I really love her. An artist and owner of a discord server I am apart of drew it for me, she's super talented. XD 

Hope this chapter satisfies everyone's cravings. 

You guys should join our growing server, it's a good place and I've made lots of friends. Let me know if you are joining from here though. My name is Weird on there. This discord invite link expires in 1 day if you wish to join after it is expired let me know in a comment and I will send a new one. We are really close to 50 people. 

Server Link: https://discord.gg/5P8Rdh

Thanks for joining us if you do. :)

Till next time!

0-0-0-0-0-0

Buildings fly past her as she jogs toward a restaurant. She is so late! These damned heels, she shouldn't have worn them. Heavy puffs of air escape her lips as she tries to get to the place. How could a woman be late for her first date?! Coming closer to the destination, she slows herself down to a pace. The heels making her feet pound angerly as they weren't made for running of any kind. Fixing her hair up as she goes, she tucks one side behind her ear.

She stops next to a window to re-organize herself; once she was satisfied, she travels over to the door to the restaurant. Going inside, an employee waits at the stand.

"Hello Madam, how many will be joining you?" the person greets with a polite smile.

Irene walks closer to them, trying to stabilize her breaths. "Ah I have a reservation, it should be under Vallier." 

The employee scans the paper for the name and nods once finding it, "Your other party member is already waiting."

The person leads her around the restaurant to the designated table. To say she wasn't nervous would be a total lie. Alastor made her nervous, but most men did when it comes to things such as romance. She's been on numerous dates, looking for a suitor. Most of the time, the men weren't interested much in her besides her father's company or her body. She shakes those thoughts away with a small frown. It won't do her any good to think about this right now.

Alastor is different after all. 

She spots said man sitting by a window, gazing outside it while twirling a glass of wine in his fingers. He was laid back in the chair, in a relaxed way. His brown fluffy hair was slicked back a little with gel and he wore a nice black suit which is paired with a crimson bow tie and a white collared shirt. She can't lie to this either, is that he is incredibly handsome in this attire. Attempting to push the blush away from her cheeks, the employee leads her closer to the table. 

He finally looks away from the window due to the movement in the corner of his eye. He smiles slowly when he finds her, dressed in a long pale pink dress that hugs some of her curves. However, a white coat traps the viewer from seeing further than that. Her hair is curled to rest a little below her shoulders. He couldn't deny she is a beauty from the world's standards. 

She smiles with a little wave as she scoops her hair behind her ear again; almost in a nervous habit. The employee leaves with a quick grin and Irene stands before the table. 

"Good evening, Alastor." she greets with a tilt of her head. 

He sets down his wine glass and stands up. His grin grows as he examines her a little more, finding her to be to his liking. Polite and shy, the perfect person to hide behind. She may be the woman to just the job. Being the Southern gentlemen he is, he grabs her hand and lifts her knuckles to his lips. He gives them a peck and peers up at her from his eyelids to find her cheeks a little pink. Happy his advances were working he let's go with a charming grin.