Part 20

Hello guys how's all going. Today is little different from the rest updates but am sure you will love it..

So let's start

In Bose house

Sujata, Ram and Uttara were ready to leave. Sujata came near Swara and caressed her hair.

Sujata - Take care baccha. And if any problem give me a call.

Swara nodded with teary eyes feeling a motherly hand after a long time. She hugged Sujata.

Swara (teary eyes) - Yes mom and Thank you

Later the trio left

Sanskar - So madam bye. I need to go to office. You take care and don't stress. I am a call away.

Swara faked a smile to him.

Swara ( sadly ) - Bye

Sanskar observed her sad face. He came near her and cupped her face.

Sanskar - What happened Swara ?

Swara (pouty face)- I will get bored. I am tired of rest

Sanskar thought for a while.

Sanskar- Okay you also come to office.

Swara's eyes shinned brightly hearing him. She got so excited that she started jumping and left to get ready not before kissing his cheeks. She didn't realise in the heat of the moment but Sanskar was shocked. For him it was unexpected. His hands went to the place were she kissed. A slight red hue formed. He went from there to take his car out.

In office

Sanskar came in followed by Swara. Sanskar came with a straight face while Swara, she was busy greeting every single person in her sight. She was so busy in her greetings that she missed to see the wet floor . And here our clusmy Swara was all ready to slip but thanks to the savior who was none other than...

An employee. That employee held her by her waist to support her. Sanskar turned back hearing some sound and the next second he was boiling in anger seeing the scene. His sight was only on the hand on her waist.

Sanskar( shouts ) - MAYANK!

The employee i.e Mayank got scared hearing his boss's voice.

Mayank - S..I..R

He helped Swara to straighten. Swara looked at Sanskar and then at Mayank. Later she smirked upon something

Swara ( sugar coated voice) - Thank you so much Mayank. You are such a sweet person. Right na Sanskar! (She said looking at Sanskar with a hidden smirk)

Sanskar ( gritting his teeth ) - Ya right Swara! But I think if the drama is completed then get back to work.

Sanskar stormed in his cabin in anger.  As soon as he went, Swara smiled seeing him jealous. She looked around to see all employees hiding their smiles except Mayank who was confused since he was new.

Swara ( smiles at them ) - You all can smile. I will handle that Pagal kothakar.

Swara went in his cabin.

Mayank ( in mind ) - She is so sweet. ( dreamily smiling )

In Sanskar's cabin

Swara entered in to see Sanskar busy with a busy. She closely looked to see him clutching the file papers tightly and eyes red with anger.

Swara - May I come in SIR?

Sanskar ( hard voice ) - You are already in miss Swara

Swara (acting) - Ya right! It's okay. What happened to you? Are you angry?

Swasan:Trust and loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें