[ 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 ]

-

_________________________________

-

- QUINN
(ABOUT 10 YEARS AGO) -

[ TRENTON,
NEW JERSEY ]

-

-

I shrilled an ear splitting scream, crying as I could hear the sound of flesh being ripped apart behind me. Before I knew it, my eyes were blocked off by Sam Winchester, my heart shattering into pieces. It happened in the matter of split seconds-quite literally in the blink of an eye.

"Quinn, hey buddy." He eased, gripping me by the shoulders and gripping me towards his warm, radiating presence.

The doe eyed boy around the same age as me rolled along with his older brother and their father who had done most of the job clean.

The boys came in here armed, ready to slash through every werewolf in here. There had to be at least eighteen of them living here, collecting bodies.

My mom and I were one of the only ones left, seeing as though it had been days since four other bodies were trapped here with us.

"Mom! No!" I yelled, my face burying into his chest. I couldn't bare the idea that the creature had murdered my mom cold in the flesh. It made me so devastated, this burning feeling of sadness and anger meshing within me knowing that she had been gone in a heartbeat, and that I couldn't do anything but watch in shock.

"Sam, get Quinn out of here. Now!" His brother Dean yelled, snapping me out of this dark trance. He was in the middle of slashing through a werewolf corpse with a silver blade.