~Six~

"Well, spit it out then boyfriend," Olivia said, putting her tablet aside and turning so she could look at him.

"You think Peter is attractive, right?"

She gave him a look that said he better had a point, but answered anyway. "Sure. Yes. I had a crush on him back in the day when we were kids. You know that. I told you."

"Yes, but – okay, I'm just gonna say it. I think it's good he lives here."

"Okay," Olivia interrupted.

"I caught him the other day watching porn."

"Aiden, where the hell is this going?" She asked.

"It was threesome porn," Aiden said.

"Ah. I see, you think he's attractive and you like him and now you know he's in theory into threesomes and what? You wanna sleep with him?"

"Do you want to sleep with him?" Aiden countered.

She sighed. "I would do it. But it feels different with him. I mean you are right, it's good that he lives here. It feels like he belongs here."

"Exactly! Never had we had a guest who didn't feel like a guest, but Peter doesn't feel like a guest, he feels like part of – well, us," Aiden said. He was pretty sure that she felt the same way about Peter and the whole situation, but they didn't get where they were now in their relationship because they assumed shit about each other. They talked.

"At the cabin," Olivia said, carefully, "I really thought something would happen at the cabin. I kind of waited for it to happen, for him to kiss me, or for us to have lazy morning sex together, or something. But it didn't."

"No, it didn't," Aiden said, biting his lip.

She reached out and touched his cheek; let her fingers slide over his skin until her thumb graced his lips. He inhaled and smiled.

"But you think something still might happen?" Olivia asked, pulling her hand away, so he could answer.

He snatched her hand and intertwined her fingers with his, squeezing lightly. "Yeah, I think it might. I think he likes us too, and the only thing holding him back is us being together."

"Well, he never really played with someone who was already taken if he knew they were taken," Olivia said.

"Is that what you want? Some fun, a bit of playing?" Aiden asked.

She didn't even think about it. "No. I don't."

He nodded. "Neither do I. I think he should stay with us, live with us, move in with us for real and sleep with us."

"Yeah," Olivia said.

He grinned, now that they were on the same page, they could move to stage two of this whole thing: making Peter theirs. Aiden was pretty sure, Peter was already halfway there anyway, so it shouldn't be too hard. But he had never had to spell things out for someone he had fallen for, things had always progressed somehow naturally.

"Just telling him would feel awkward, right?"

"I don't know if a slow seduction wouldn't make him uncomfortable either," Olivia replied.

"He actually shot me down when I told him we should masturbate together," Aiden confessed.

She blinked at him. "Did he take you seriously?"

"I think he did and I think that freaked him out. Or maybe it freaked him out that he was tempted to do it for a moment there," he shrugged. "I would have told you about it if it would have happened."