Cupcake:
Yuri~ can you please not be douche bag and be normal for once? Pretty, pretty please?~

"She can't even say please without insulting someone. Predictable." Said Yuri smiling with excitement.

Purple bookworm:
Well since you asked soooo nicely, I am willing to help you temporarily because I myself am in dire need of entertainment.

Cupcake:
Sheesh you know you could have just said I'm bored too?

Purple bookworm:
Yeah but that in itself would have been boring.

Cupcake:
Not saying your wrong, but I will never admit your right.

Purple bookworm:
Tsk. Tsk.

Purple bookworm:
So where are you right now?

Cupcake:
Not that it's any of you business but I'm at work.

Cupcake:
Where are you? And let me guess, I interrupted you reading a horror novel that you've read over 15,000 times.

Purple bookworm:
I'm at home at the moment and what I am doing is of no concern to you, but thank you anyways for asking.

Cupcake:
Sheesh I was just asking. But honestly I would rather be anywhere but home.

As soon as Natsuki sent it she immediately regretted it knowing she would have to explain herself.
'Shit' thought Natsuki as she red Yuri's reply.

Purple bookworm:
How come?

Cupcake:
Meh, got into an argument, I got pissed, he got pissed the usual reasons for a teenage girl to storm out on her old man.

Purple bookworm:
Relatable.

Purple bookworm:
My sister gets on my nerves too, so much so I'd love to just leave the house.

Natsuki was surprised, but could relate.

Cupcake:
Well then why don't you just leave the house dummy? Just ditch the bitch if she's being a witch. You can tell these are wise words of wisdom because they rhyme.

Purple bookworm:
Easier said then done, it would be rude and probably upset her.

Cupcake:
So?

Purple bookworm:
Well unlike you Natsuki, I care about how my actions may affect and hurt people.

Cupcake:
Well it must suck to be you then.

"Oh you have no idea." Said Yuri to herself while smiling sadly.