His mother was just bluntly looking at the man with no emotion whatsoever. Marty shut the front door to prevent the man from getting inside and his sisters from seeing whatever it is that might happen. He cried as his sisters begged him to open the door and get their mom.

They heard a sound like he started stabbing their door and scratching them with a knife so they moved away. His sisters were no longer crying.

"Dad, where's the police?" Marty asked when their father came to the hallway.

"They said they are very close to our house. Don't worry, kids. Your mom will be fine."

It wasn't long until they saw the police lights and heard the sirens. Marty and his family were hoping to find their mother alive and catch the attacker.

A strong knock on the door made them all shiver but they heard a familiar voice of the sergeant.

"Open the door. It's police."

"Oh, thank you for coming so soon!" Their dad opened the door. The sergeant was looking around the house like that was the crime scene.

"It's our duty. Don't worry, we will find that man and bring your mother back home. I have all my people working on this case. He won't be able to hide anywhere."

"Thank you so much." Marty's father was still shocked but had a lot of hope that they will find his wife.

Meanwhile twin sisters went outside screaming for their mommy. This was the first time she wasn't answering back.

"Are you all alright? Does anyone need a doctor?" Sergeant asked them.

"No." Marty was shocked to see that the doors were untouched. "How is that possible?" He looked closely.

"How is what possible, son?" Sergeant asked.

"He was banging in the door with a knife. And so forcefully. But there's not even a scratch..." He was going over the door with his hand to convince himself that this was true.

"I will do all that I can..." The sergeant tapped his shoulder and went to talk to his colleagues.

__________

"What's for dinner?" My dad came home from work and sat down on the couch where my mom was sitting with her arms crossed. I was sitting in a rocking chair.

"Oh, I... Guess we could order something."

"Are you alright?" He looked at me. "What happened?"

I shrugged my shoulders still rocking on the chair.

"Is it our anniversary?" He was confused.

"She's gone..." I stopped breathing when I heard that. It can't be that I caused more trouble.

"What do you mean? Who's gone?"

"Olivia. She... A man kidnapped her. Steve just called me to let me know..."

"Are you serious? How? I can't believe that." I stood up from my rocking chair and they looked at me.

"I'll be in my room..." I said and left.

"You liar!" I screamed at the little girl trying on my make up. She turned around still holding my eyeshadow pallete.

"Excuse me?" She acted like she didn't know what this was all about.

"I told you not to hurt her! Where is she! Get her back!"

"Oh, sweetie..." She turned back to the mirror and started applying pink eyeshadow on her cheeks. "There is no coming back from where she went."

"I mean it! Get her back or get lost! I don't need you! I never did!"

"I am not here because you need me. I am here because I want to. And I will stay for as long as I like."

"I don't think so!" I pushed her on my makeup desk but she didn't fall down.

"You don't wanna be doing this. Trust me."

"How can you do that to people?! Marty was already sad because she lost her mind because of you! I can't even imagine how he feels now!"

"What do I care how he feels? I only did what I thought was necessary. He said himself he wants her to disappear. And I made it possible. You should be saying thank you instead of pushing me."

"This is not gonna end this way!"

"I agree. There is still a lot more to do."

"No! You're not hurting anyone else! That's enough!"

"Not until I say so. How can you be so ungrateful? I only come out once every hundred years and I've done nothing but what I thought is best for you and now you can't even appreciate me?! You don't even have to do that just don't be so mean to me."

"But you're rude to everyone else! No, you're not rude, you're dangerous!"

"They're a danger to themselves." She puckered her lips to put lipstick on.

"When is this gonna stop?!" I stood beside her so she wouldn't ignore me. "Do I need to die first? Take me, just don't hurt anyone else, please. This is all my fault anyway. Nobody deserves to pay for my mistakes."

"Well I disagree."

"It doesn't matter if you agree or not. It's best for everyone."

"You will be able to judge what's best for someone once you have superpowers as I do. Until then, please watch and learn. You don't know what best even is, that's why you have me."

"But you've been causing nothing but trouble ever since I brought you home with me."

"Well I am not leaving! Deal with it! The more you push me away the more I wanna stay."

I knew that I will not get rid of her, perhaps ever. And even if the victory comes at the end, it certainly wouldn't come easily.