Ashamed~31 [unedited]

Start from the beginning

She dried herself and quickly pulled the shirt over her head and put on the shorts, going commando since she didn't have underwear with her. She grabbed her dirty clothes and made her way back to Jennie her room.

Jennie was sitting behind her small desk with papers filling it. She was only in a towel and her hair was up in a messy bun. She was calculating certain things and Lisa carefully sat down on her bed. "Hey, I'm done."

Jennie glanced up and nodded, "Alright, you can sleep, it's late. I will shower in a bit..." Lisa furrowed her eyebrows but yawned and rubbed her eyes. "You should sleep too Jen... I will wait for you." Lisa mumbled and took her phone before plugging her charger in the wall outlet. Jennie nodded and got up. "If anything happens I'm across the hall... I also should have a knife somewhere." She chuckled before quickly going to take a shower.

Lisa now had enough time to study the room. There were faded pink curtains before the window and a few posters and pictures were pasted on the wall. She got up and studied one of the pictures.

A smile grazed her lips when she noticed that it was a picture of her three friends. Jisoo was carrying Jennie on her back while Rosé was riding next to them on a pink bike. They were around the age of nine and seemed happy together.

The next picture was of Jennie and Jisoo eating an ice cream cone while sitting on a bench in a park. Jennie had ice cream around her mouth and Jisoo her eyes were closed shut, presumably she was laughing while the picture was taken. They looked adorable.

She sat down behind Jennie her desk to study one of the pictures on the desk. It was a picture of a woman holding a baby. "That's my mother with me." a voice suddenly said making the younger girl jump.

Jennie let out a slight laugh and took a shirt and a pair of panties for herself in her drawer. "I was maybe around the three months. My mom was sixteen, almost seventeen when she got me. My dad was around the age of nineteen then." She explained and started to get dressed.

Lisa hummed and looked at all the papers on the table. "All these are bills?" She questioned and Jennie hummed, "yeah... I haven't gotten a lot of time to do them yet. I need to do them soon."

"You pay the bills?" Lisa asked surprised and looked at her friend who took a blanket out of her drawer. 'Um... Not really, I just sort them out." She lied, "but let's go to sleep... You can sleep on my bed." She offered.

"Where are you planning to sleep then?" Jennie pointed on the floor next to the bed "I'm sure that you'd want your personal space. My bed is really small. We will barely fit." She explained.

Lisa quickly got onto the bed and patted the space next to her, "I won't let you sleep on the floor in your own house. We can share... I am not that fat so we will fit. Don't worry."

Jennie was too tired to argue, again, and just turned off the light before slipping in bed next to her friend. Soon the two girls were peacefully asleep.

***

The night went by fast and luckily peaceful and Jennie was currently waiting for Lisa to finish showering. She had lend Lisa one of her uniforms since she didn't have one with her.

She knew that Jisoo and Chaeyoung wouldn't attend school today so she just send them a quick text and packed her school bag. Luckily Lisa had left hers in her trunk on friday.

They went from Jennie's home an hour minutes before school started and Lisa drove to café that wasn't too far from the school. It was a pretty high end café and Jennie knew that she wouldn't be able to afford it because she still had to pay the bills. She followed inside nevertheless and the smell of the pastries and fresh brewed coffee made her nose feel like she just entered heaven.

"What do you want?" Lisa smiled and Jennie looked at the menu. She swallowed when she looked at the prices and saw that the cheapest coffee was five dollars.

The prices were in dollars.

"I don't think I can afford it Lisa." She said truthfully and Lisa smiled "Do you really think that I would bring you here and let you pay for your own drink and food? Just choose something. The price doesn't matter."

Jennie nodded gratefully and chose out a caramel and hazelnut coffee and a simple sandwich. Lisa paid for them and they sat at table near the window.

"Thank you Lisa." Jennie thanked.

"No problem Jen. What do you think about visiting Layla after school for a while?"

The older girl grinned and nodded. She would love that.

/////////////////////////////////////////

Sort of a happy chapter for you babies.

Chaelisa will happen sooner then you guys think😉 FINALLY CHAE IS GONNA have THE BALLS 🙌🏼