Chapter 11: A New face?

'Thoughts'

"Spoken Words"

[Skills or the Voice of the world]

{Great Sage}

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been getting questions regarding when 'Nameless' will get a name. I was wondering what you guys would like her name to be and if you have any suggestions, name them! If you want, I could tell you my plan for her name and why I chose it? Or I could do what other authors do and just call her (Y/N) or something so that if you don't like the name I decide on. Or you can just imagine it differently...

And for some reason, I always seem to get sick on holidays... so I may not be thinking straight and may do something that doesn't make sense, so please point it out should there be something of the sort... Also, I am so sorry for not uploading in over 3 days! Like I stated, I am still very sick and can't focus well when i'm typing this making it take a long time to type

Also, I checked the statistics of this series and around 30% of my readers are openly female. I'm so sorry if I offend you in anyway, but I'm a guy in real life so I have guy thoughts and fantasies, so please tolerate it...

Well anyways, enjoy the chapter!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nameless' POV:)

We packed our things of what little we even brought and were now standing at the gate of the cities wall. In the background of the open gate, was a beautiful sunset that was ripe to be ridden into the distance in like in an mid west movie.

As I stood there admiring the beauty of it, Kaidou speaks out to us,

Kaidou: "Farewell aniki, I hope that you are able to live safely out there..." He changes his face into a serious one and continues, "Under the order of His Majesty, King Gazelle, Kaijin and his companions are now sentenced to exile and are to never show themselves here ever again."

After he stated such, we turned to leave. Kaidou looked at Kaijin with worry and regret as he commanded the gates to be shut. Before they were entirely shut, however, he called out!

Kaidou: "Goodbye Brother! I hope that we may see each other again! Whether it be in this life or the next, just know that I will always be caring about you!"

Kaijin, realizing that this may be his last time seeing his brother, answered!

Kaijin: "I hope so too! We will always be connected together, as brothers!"

The gate shuts, leaving the now tearing up dwarf and us standing there looking at the massive gate that protects the capital of the country. We start to head off to the woods where we ordered the wolves and the two goblins to stay.

When the dwarves saw the wolves, they began to freak out.

Garm: "It's a Black Fanged Wolf! A 'B' ranked monster! We need to run!" He screams in horror, "Come on, we need to go! Hurry!" He yells at us.

Rimuru: "What do you mean "Black Fanged Wolf"? These wolves are call "Storm Fanged Wolves" and we have around 81 of them in total back at the village. There is no need to fear as they are under my control."

The dwarves' jaws drop to the floor, as they don't believe what they are hearing.

Rimuru; "They are what we used to get here, so sucker up buttercup, we ride at dawn!"

The dwarves look at each other in worry as they start to wonder if joining us was the correct thing to do.

The next day at dawn.