Chapter 8: Meeting The Best Blacksmith!

'Thoughts'

"Spoken Words"

[Skills or the Voice of the World]

{Great Sage}

--------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG! 500 Reads! I'm freaking out! Thank you so much for the support of my series and I hope that you continue to do so! Disregard my excitement and enjoy today's chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Nameless' POV:)

After Rimuru demolished the thugs that thought that they were easy pickings, Rimuru, Gobuta, and I got arrested... Why did I get arrested though? Makes no sense. Why would I get arrested along with them when I did nothing? Gobuta also did nothing, but he too was arrested..?

When the Dwarven Guards were putting cuffs on me, they were freaking out. They were trying their best not to show it, but they were. Are Kijins like myself that powerful and rare? Hmm...

We were put in a prison cell. After a few minutes, we were being taken out one at a time before being returned. Gobuta went first. After a while, he came back. What were they doing?

Nameless: "Hey Gobuta, what did they do when you followed them?" I asked so that I can prepare for whats to come.

Gobuta: "They are just asking for testimonies-su... testimonies... On what happened at the line."

Nameless: "Oh that's great. I wont be getting in trouble at least, not sure about you though, Rimuru."

Rimuru: "If this country has a law that states that there should be no killing here, then that must mean that their military is strong enough to back the claim at all times. The thugs stated in their shenanigans that I "Attacked first", so that means that their must be a self-defense benefit of some kind..."

Nameless: "Then don't lie when they ask what had happened. They more than likely asked all of the other people in line what happened as well for their eye-witness reports."

When I told Rimuru my advice, they came for me. They had downgraded the amount of guards to a fuck ton. Did I say downgraded? I meant upgraded. 

Several Guards followed one guard. The one guard was short. Likely a famous dwarf I  wanted to meet so badly. 

Guard: "Hello, Miss Kijin. My name is Kaidou, and I ask that you follow me without resistance. I don't want to hurt you, or my men, so please, just follow me..."

He was acting very scared and concerned for the lives of others. I take that he is a good soldier, and I wasn't going to fight back anyway. I have morals too, you know?

Kaidou: "This way please..." 

I follow after him with 4 guards behind me in the event that I do something. We end up in a room with a black couch... Wait! Not that black couch, just a regular black couch meant for interrogation. It has a coffee table low on the ground with a cup of joe already heated and prepared on it with a bowl of pork cutlet right next to it.

I sit down to listen to what he had to ask.

Kaidou: "Now, I know you're a busy woman, so I wont take up much of you're time. I just need to ask about what you saw at the waiting line to get into the city. It's my job, so please just comply and answer truthfully."

I think about a word that he said in his sentence. "Time". Didn't I have some skill related to that? I'll ask [Encyclopedia] after this is done.