Betrayed

*Omega*
He ran down a dark alley, rain flicking off into the unknown darkness of the night. He hit a dead end, he turned around fear evident in his eyes.

"You've given me a hard time, but you can't escape your fate." I said and with that, I plunged my twin swords into his chest.
I got onto my ship and heard flames call me I answered the call.

"Hey Omega, how was the mission?"

"Perfect, as always." I was almost back to the base, so I disconnected the call.

I got out of the ship and I went to my room I was tired and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out. I had the worst dream today. I dreamt of my past, you see, in my past life I was somebody very famous and you probably knew me, my name: Percy Jackon.
Why did I leave you ask? I'll just show you.

*flashback*

I was walking back into camp after finishing a quest I had to do in order to gain Athena's approval to marry Annabeth, I was going to propose to her now. As I walked around I bumped into Grover.

" Hey Grover, have you seen Annabeth?" I asked.

"Ya she's at the beach, but don't get too mad, okay?" Grover said with a little tremor in his voice. Why would I get mad? I wondered. I shrugged it off and continued toward the beach.
When I got there I saw my stupid, egoistic half-brother making out with some blonde girl, probably Aphrodite, I continued walking,

"Oh my gosh I love you Orion!" I froze in my tracks.

"I know you do sweetheart, when are you going to break up with my stupid half-brother anyway?" I could feel anger rising up inside me, red was clouding my vision. Surely that can't be her? She wouldn't do this, would she?

" When he comes back form that stupid quest I will." And with that my heart broke just as anger filled my whole body.

" Oh, don't wait until then Annabeth."

"P-P-Percy, it's not what it seems like." She stuttered out.

"See Jackson, I took everybody from you, now I will show you the real power of the sea." With that he raised his arms and sent a huge tidal wave towards me, but I was more experienced than him and with a simple flick of my finger I turned the wave back towards him, I followed that up with a flurry of punches that made him bleed in several places, I walked away and turned around, deathly calm,

"Hope you have fun..." I said and I walked away.
I walked back to my cabin, and packed my stuff. As I was walking out of camp, I bumped into Thalia and Nico.

"Hey Perce, where ya going? "

"Away, Annabeth cheated on me."

Thalia gasped "That stupid girl!!! I knew there was something going on!!!" Thalia screamed with barely controlled rage, she had sparks flicking off her fingers and the smell of ozone shrouded her. Nico didn't look much better, he had an aura of darkness around him and the smell of decay and death were even stronger.

"Guys, calm down, I'm over her, she never even loved me, she just toyed with me."

"Fine, whatever you say Perce, but we're going with you." I knew I couldn't stop them so I just walked ahead.
As I was walking I heard the Olympians flash in. I stopped walking and watched from a distance.

"We issue a hunt for the traitors Percy, Nico, and Thalia." Said Zeus.

"Father this is stupid, we know that Percy would never betray us and neither would Thalia and Nico." Artemis Spoke up.

"ARTEMIS!!! Are you questioning the word my favorite and most honorable son?"Poseidon shouted.

"Both of you are idiots. Both Artemis and Hades as well as me know that non of them would ever betray us."

"SILENCE!!!! THEY ARE TRAITORS WHETHER YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT!" Zeus thundered (A/N get it "thundered")

We had heard enough. We walked away.

Time skip (a few weeks later)

We probably looked homeless, which was true, monsters showing up left and right. We went to get water, and when we came back the camp was surrounded by monsters. One of the monsters heard us and turned around, the ret of the monsters followed its example. Once they saw us they started to surround us. There was no way we could get put of this one. We flew into battle, whirling and slashing, but soon enough we were overwhelmed, just as we were about to die, a black vortex appeared and a tall black dressed in a black suit with little points of light on it stepped out, as he stepped out all of the monsters were disintegrated. We raised our swords wearily.

"Relax children, I am not here to hurt you. I just want to offer you a proposition, you see, I have been building myself an army and I want you two, Nico and Thalia, to be my commanders. You Perseus Jackson, are going to be my assassin. Do you accept?"

We all agreed without hesitation.

*back to present*

That was 10,000 years ago,
Now, I am Omega, Thalia is Storm, Nico is Shadow.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry that it is very sucky, but it is my first fanfic. It is probably going to be Percy and Thalia but I'm not sure and I would love it if you would comment what pairings you want.

Thanks,
Bai!!!!!!